on 3 August 2016
Pretty watch and I am sure my soon-to-be 5yr old will love it BUT the face is different from the image. I am attaching a photo To show it looks. There is no 'To' or 'Past' written on it, the hands are both red, not one pink and red, and the numbers are not as large as shown - the 12, 3, 6 and 9 are not bigger. It is a shame as we deliberately bought it to help teach her to read the clock and it won't do that as well as the image on Amazon suggests.
review image
14 people found this helpful
on 30 January 2018
This is a great little watch, I bought it for my daughter when she was two and it fitted just fine. As you can imagine at her age she wasn’t going to wear it all the time more as dress up, but she wanted a watch as she wanted to be like her big brother and sister. She still has it, she’s three now and she still uses it to wear from her dress up box. It’s withstood being put on and off and still works great. The strap is very good quality and the images on there are vivid and well made. The strap is a rubber type material that is kind to little’s ones arms, won’t cut in to them as has a little bit of give to it. I think when she does come to learn how to tell the time this will be a great help. I recommend this item unreservedly.
review imagereview imagereview image
One person found this helpful
on 23 November 2014
Fabulous watch for the money. My 2 year old asked for a 'princess clock for her wrist' for Christmas so this seems to fit the bill perfectly. Am so pleased to find a not too expensive watch as it is for a child so young so don't envisage she will understand to take lots of care of it. Can't wait to see her face on Christmas day!
One person found this helpful
on 15 November 2014
Purchased this as a b'day gift for my 6 year old girl. The watch has a stainless steel bezel which goes well with the straps. The strap is made of plastic and had a process character. Kids will love this. The numbers are easy to read and clear. Works well.
As usual the packing and delivery from amazon was excellent. Great quality and price. Will recommend.
on 28 January 2017
So disappointed. looks nothing like the picture. No To and Past and the clock halves have no distinctionin in colour to help with telling the time either. Will not help my Little girl learn to tell the time as I had hoped.
on 12 December 2017
looks nice, bought as a present for my 6 year old granddaughter who is learning to tell the time.
on 6 September 2017
I bought this for my granddaughter, well made and sturdy. Great value for money. Excellent delivery service.
on 6 January 2017
Rubbish for teaching child how to tell time as the 'to' side doesn't correspond with the numbers as in 45mins not 15mins to. Basically there is no point in it saying to and past on it! If you just want a watch it's quite nice but it's not a time teacher!
on 14 March 2018
Cute and pretty, My daughter loves wearing it. Comfy and easy to use
on 2 March 2018
Excellent for granddaughter as a present nice