on 28 November 2017
As described. Very slow to arrive
on 20 December 2016
Making my own crackers this year so I ordered these to put in them. I am pleased with the quality the paper is sturdy for tissue paper and they are nice bright colours. They are quite small however, on one hand I am not complaining about this as I have a really small head so they fit me perfectly, but on the other hand that means this year I can't use my usual 'but its falling down over my eyes' excuse to get out of wearing the silly hat....... ;) I think they would be OK for people with bigger heads too but would obviously need to sit higher up on the head whereas on me this covers my forehead. They are good value for money and I will buy them again if I am going to make crackers again in the future.
on 22 December 2011
I ordered these hats to use in crackers with children and they were very durable, brilliant colours, would use them again!
on 19 August 2015
I only put 1 star as it would not let me leave a minus figure. These hats are terrible! Hats are all different sizes, really terrible finish, cuts are not clean and most of the hats are hardly stuck together! For the price being so high for a Low Quality 12 pieces, i would not waste your money! Buy loads of pieces for a lesser price. I expected a Quality product, but alas, no such luck!!
on 2 January 2014
The hats arrived quickly but I had to unfold, un-stick and re-stick them to allow them to be used. The hats were stuck in all the wrong places and I would have had some very disappointed family members if I had left them as they were.
on 10 January 2016
They are what they say they are! Tissue paper hats are tissue paper hats, although these weren't very big. Fitted my 9 year old's head fine, but bit too small for the adults meaning they got a little bit ripped when putting them on!
on 3 January 2013
The hats were good, good quality and good size. Only issue was that they arrived (in time with what was advised) but on the last date so was a rush making the crackers before Christmas!
on 7 January 2015
I was a little disappointed as hats were very thin paper and one was not stuck, however for the price I paid i still think value for money was ok. Prompt delivery.
on 9 January 2014
Perhaps not the best quality but they do the job they were bought for which was to make my own Christmas crackers.
I would recommend.
Prompt service
on 5 December 2012
Yes for a few bits of tissue paper once you've paid for post and packaging very little for your money. Your better off with a cracker making kit