Customer reviews

on 31 July 2014
I first saw 'Tarzan's New York Adventure' back in 1981 on the BBC and fell in love with Maureen O'Sullivan. There I was introduced to Charles Bickford and Cy Kendall. Having watched it recently I didn't feel the same way about the film. I always thought it was a bit racist having the African-American servant rolling his eyes speaking like an idiot on the phone. This is probably why African-Americans redefined themselves in the 70s with a 'Shaft' image because the violent opposite of the step and fetchit servant.
on 18 February 2014
I gave this to my dad and he loves watching them and would watch all the tarzan films made be this actor if he could get hold of them, as he reckons he was the best tarzan!
on 13 October 2015
Difficult to see why anyone would buy this when for a few pounds more they could own the entire collection (these two movies and roughly 10 more!)
Shop wisely folks!
on 21 March 2014
I'm now 87 and these films take me back to when my parents took me to the cinema in my early days, also that dad liked the Tarzan films.
on 1 November 2014
Weissmuller is the best tarzan ever and this is a truly classic movie double bill
on 11 May 2015
neat and new for 2 old films.
on 29 March 2016