on 17 December 2015
Good points: really easy to set up and use providing you don't miss place your keys and wallet at the same time.
Bad points: when tested, with the fob on a set of keys and the other in a wallet, the volume of the key fob was reasonable, but the volume of the sound coming from inside the wallet while both in your hand was hardly audible. Therefore if my wallet was truly lost, I don't think I would be able to find it even if I was in the same room unless I was within a foot of it.

Summary: now that's it's bought I will carry on using both the key fob and the unit in my wallet, mainly to find my keys should they get misplaced.
on 21 January 2018
Having read a previous review, I bought this to help my father after he lost his keys and wallet separately on three occasions in one week (he suffers from Alzheimer’s). It works well as long as he stands in the middle of the room and presses the button. It gives both him and me peace of mind that if he loses one or other of the items, he will be able to find it easily.
on 4 August 2015
Quite a few of the other reviews explain how to use the device/s so I'll not repeat that.

Having bought a few of these sort of devices over the years, as both myself and my wife suffer from 'lost key syndrome', which, if you're looking at this product, you realise can be very irksome, we were very pleased and surprised with this product. Most of these type of things tend to have actual utility or reliability issues, but we can say that this solution, although slightly more expensive, has been both very useful and reliable, and now are 'lost key syndrome' although obviously not cured is completely managed. For us, this device does everything we asked so I have no alternative (and I usually try to find one) but to give all the stars available.
on 16 August 2016
Do not buy - I often end up miss placing things and I thought this would help but its terrible. The range is so bad that even when your next to it the thing doesn't work. The wallet 'card' is far chunkier than it looks and took up too much space in my wallet. You have been warned!
on 27 February 2015
I bought this for my boyfriend as he's always losing either his keys or his wallet.

It was easy to set up and it's already been useful several times.

I would say that if the missing item is inside something, the alarm noise can be quite hard to hear. We've had it two months so far and it's still working, but I can see that if the battery died suddenly it would be pretty annoying as others have commented!
on 31 July 2012
We've had this gadget for a couple of months now and it's brilliant. It has a good range and had saved me lots of searches (which normally leave me in a bad mood)!
on 4 March 2013
This really works. I have one on key ring and base angling in hall so when I mislay my keys I just call them and they conveniently respond! You do need to be in reasonable range - in same or adjoining room, doesn't work if you leave them at a friends house! We worked out I tend to leave my keys in one of 5 or 6 places so tracking them down with this device is easy. I am going to add more units to it and attach them to kids!
on 29 April 2017
Not impressed expecting these to be better, far too bulky.
on 12 August 2014
Excellent gadget. Works perfectly. I used the sticker provided to stick it to the back of my Kindle after spending a whole day trying to find it anywhere in my house. I never lose it now. I'll do the same for my Nexus 7.
I have recommended it to many friends who like me have problems with their short-term memory!!
You can also play games with it with the grand-children....
on 10 March 2015
I bought this for my Dad who has dementia and constantly looses his keys and wallet. It has been very effective and makes him happy every time he uses it. Its been quite a relief for him having something like this. Would definately recommend.