on 12 April 2013
Good Quality Material, Very supportive and safe for my camera. Quite a few pockets to keep accessories. Fit's my Samsung NX1000 in perfectly. Also looks good. Very impressed and this was a good buy. Thanks!
on 1 April 2013
good solid case,very pleased with it,thanks,takes camera and all the accessories you could want.
Arrived quickly and on time !
on 13 April 2013
Great camera bag with a Velcro divider so you can store the camera both with the lens on and separately. Good quality material and lots of pockets. I needed it quickly as I was going away, seller ensured it was dispatched out to be received on time, thank you!
on 20 August 2013
I bought this bag for my new Samsung Galaxy camera. it is rather bigger that I needed but on occasions I can pop my purse and phone in and then don't need a handbag
on 12 July 2013
Hi,I purchased this bag for my smart camera samsung GC100zwabtu 16mp,the bag very good in every thing, light ,smart ,suited my camera exactlly,also price,I bought it after along time serching on line till I foud this one,since 5 years I am with amazone,thanks for them
Mofeed Al-Nader
Colchester
on 26 April 2013
Great sized bag for my Samsung Galaxy camera. it not only takes the camera but all the spare batteries and charger as well.
on 19 June 2015
Ok for the money - quality not as good as some branded products but you get what you pay for. Handy pockets and seems well made. Note - this is dispatched from Hungary. That isn't called out anywhere on the page from what I can see. I had to wait 3 weeks for mine to arrive although seller did refund postage.
on 10 December 2013
This is a very well made bag, bought it for a Samsung Galaxy Camera, fits perfectly, space for spare battery and a few more bits and bobs. Arrived before expected delivery date, good packaging, good seller.
on 12 July 2013
I bought this camera bag and I was surprised how good it was good all round protection for your camera but I would say that if you have a bigger camera (SLR) and have some lenses ect this would be too small.
on 29 November 2013
if yoiu are going out on you holidays then this big is a much. You don,t want a great big bag with you this bag is just right.The bag will fit your camera and a lens its jusy bright and it is recommened