Customer reviews

on 10 June 2012
Someone managed to steal mine at work, so bought this, great value for money and I think it charges faster than my old charger! Maybe hopeful, anyways had this about a year now or something like that and it's still going strong. Also fits Blackberry's, LGs and some other phones so expect your friends to be using it when they pop round!
on 12 October 2011
I like to have a spare in case - this is a bit flimsy but very decently priced so not complaining. Fits the phone and does the job.
on 26 June 2012
I bought this as my existing phone charger could not output enough power to run the RaspberryPi under load. This one works fine.
on 31 August 2010
Works with my Nokia N900 perfectly, what more can I say, Nokia want £22 for one of these.
on 28 August 2014
Had this over 18 months and still going strong.

Is micro-usb which is now standard for charging a plethora of phones (and I believe is the standard being enforced by a recent EU law) so is likely to fit almost any phone and most tablets (except anything made by apple of course - they play by their own rules)
on 12 September 2011
I bought this after a dog chewed through my old Nokia charger. It's great. Compact, fits snugly and completely into the port and has a lovely touchy feely cable (that's important you know!!!) Would definately recommend.
on 10 March 2014
Amazing the number of devices which have micro USB ports for charging now. Liked the AC-10X as it has a decent length cable, so brought two one for the office and a second one for home.
on 14 May 2014
The best usb chargers out there. other brands break but nokia keeps going for android mobile its a great charger
on 30 October 2015
Great item. Great sale. Thank you.
on 3 May 2013
The one I received did not power my Raspberry Pi. As both were new I thought that the Pi may have been faulty until I plugged my (LOWER!) rated Samsung charger in and the Pi booted up. It does light up the red power LED but the Pi is much more exciting than that!!
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse