on 28 November 2012
Great hat, i love it, came with tags and everything, item was as described and free sweets! The product came quickly and was the cheapest i could find!
on 25 January 2016
My partner loves his carhatt acrylic watch hat. I bought it in black and he never stops wearing it. Had it a good few months now and it is still going strong. The colour has faded but only slightly, it has been worn in some horrible weather and ive had to wash it quite often. Will definitely purchase again.
on 18 December 2012
good quality item arrived in less than 48 hrs, excellent service, and would definitely use again, would recommend to anybody.
on 30 June 2014
Somewhere in the scheme of things colour proves to be a problem . I ordered orange but got lime. Not going to make a fuss since the purpose of buying day glow orange was the same as buying dayglo lime - getting noticed, in my case when on board my rowing dinghy.
on 17 April 2015
well what can i say its carhatt its the best make for those winter days i got one as i work night shift and the temp does drop and this hat does its job with keeping you head and ear warm could ask for such better hat at good price
on 25 March 2014
Does what its suppose to do (not like some famous named hats i could mention) Comfortable fit to any head .Its warm and keeps the cold wind off my baldy head. Top quality well made would recommend it to anyone 100% Rapid delivery too didnt order till late afternoon it was there early the next morning
on 16 January 2016
Nice and warm hat,my husband loves it. It's exactly like in description,even better,the best price I've found. Free sweets in the package! It came earlier than I expected! Overall good customer service,five stars!
on 21 January 2014
This isnt that small flimsy crap that is sometimes sold under the wrong name/picture on here...

This is the real deal carharrt watch hat, wide and tall for perfect adjustment and comfort and a nice thick material...damn warm too.
on 7 November 2012
Great product, my favourite hat by a long shot. I have been repping it every day in Glasgow since i bought it. The supplier was top notch, super speedy and i got some free sweets.
on 15 June 2016
Don't get me wrong, it's a really neat hat, and just what I wanted - but I think it's because my head is so small, that it just doesn't fit all too well, so it doesn't sit right. Very comfortable and warm, but I might have to wash it plenty more times to try and shrink it a little! Definitely gets even softer after washing.