Customer reviews

Coleman Comfort Single Airbed
Style Name: Single|Change
Price:£24.99+ Free shipping

on 16 May 2017
Disappointing. Only occasional use by one average-size adult male, but the internal pocket walls have ruptured causing a huge bulge to appear about 2/3rds down the air bed (at the mid-femur position) at the lateral edge. It seems that Coleman has replaced this model of air bed: perhaps consumer reports were not particularly favourable?//-end-
on 9 February 2017
The seem of this bed split after only being used for a 2 week holiday and one weekend. Third time we attempted to use it half the bed went down. This had not been bounced on or mistreated and I wish I'd dealt with it last year as I wanted to return it. Buy something cheaper as it's not worth spending more on this as it doesn't last!
on 29 June 2015
This airbed was great and seemed sturdy but after only about 4 uses it deflates slowly over an hour or so.. have tried to locate puncture but it seems a mystery and i am rather disappointed that it hasnt lasted longer. Would like to return for replacement or refund but the time is up for that. Boo :/
on 30 August 2017
I purchased 2 of these mattresses in the hope I'd finally found a mattress for camping that might last more than a couple of uses, but BOTH mattresses have failed me this Summer! I can't tell you how disappointed I am after deciding to invest this time round. One has split where the inflation valve is and the other hole can't be found. Why is it so difficult to find a mattress that will last more than two camping trips?!
on 27 April 2017
Cheep air bed for camping good overall only trouble we had was having to top air up every few days
on 11 June 2017
Great to sleep on when camping or using as a spare bed. We blew this up with a mobile device run from a car
on 10 August 2016
Unreliable. The bed worked well for two nights. From then onwards the inner bed deflated somewhat during the night whereas the outer air ring and bed didn't. I have no idea where the leak could be but it did make uncomfortable sleeping for two people.
on 11 June 2013
My friend has gone through about 4 different airbeds whilst I've just had the one, I've never found coleman's airbeds to deflate quickly or to be cold or damp like some other appear to be, so I wasn't disappointed when I recently upgraded to this double! Used it the other week and felt like total camping luxury! Thank you :o)
on 12 August 2017
good bed
on 10 July 2017
I bought this in 2012 and am now buying a new one as eventually all air beds will go down a little, i like a hard mattress so it goes down a little too much for me, but it did take 5 years, so you can have my vote!! 5/5.