on 11 February 2013
I bought this Batman cup for my boyfriend for Christmas as he needs his own cup when he stays at my house. He is a fan of DC and Marvel so I thought this would be a great gift for him. As I predicted he loves it and uses it everytime he is around. The print is great and whilst he is drinking his tea he can stare at the cup and read what it says. The print has not faded even after several washes and it is a very sturdy cup. It is a great size as well, I would say it is a medium cup size, compared to many I have seen. Overall this was a great gift and I would recommend it for fellow DC fansand fans of Batman.
on 3 December 2013
I bought this for a 12 year old boy who is a massive fan of DC/Marvel things and this is just perfect.
Good size mug and good quality too. The decorative box makes it a nice gift.
Very pleased with this purchase.
on 30 January 2014
Such a cute little mug. Was purchased for my 6 year old nephew who is really into his superhero's. Not given it to him yet but I know he will love it. Bought the matching larger mug for my husband and he loved it. I received the delivery very quickly without any hassle and am very pleased with the product.
on 9 July 2012
I bought this mug after discovering my girlfriends secret obsession with the caped crusader. It arrived promptly, and was in no danger of being damaged due to the careful packaging.
The cup itself is the old style batman, not the newer film franchise.
All in all, a brilliant buy and a bargain.
on 23 May 2016
It's great! Delivery was fast, it's worth it's money, doesn't lose its colour (only hand washed) I've never tried in a dishwasher but it is great and bright. My partner is obsessed with batman he loved this :)
on 9 December 2012
Bought it for my dads birthday.
He uses it every morning for his coffee.
Looks good and was a great present.
on 23 November 2013
Brilliant. Don't need to write much really. Not cheap and nasty but it's only a joke tbh, he's not going to be talking in a batman voice every time I make him a coffee or anything.

I hope.
on 20 August 2013
good quality mug, well designed. I thought it was reasonably priced for something you don't find in shops. Great idea for a gift. quick delivery, thank you
on 21 February 2014
Bought for my husband for Xmas, good postage, generally nice Batman mug!
Print hasn't come off in the dishwasher so thats a plus!
on 16 June 2014
It was a birthday present and my friend absolutely loved it. It's a great size and came in good time, would recommend.