on 4 August 2016
Having read reviews from others I was a little concerned that these would not fit properly at the toe end, being quite narrow. However, these are so comfy and the fit is spot on. I am a size 6 so ordered this size which fits perfectly. I have never owned a pair of Keds but was impressed as soon as I put them on.

They look very smart on and I imagine they will be very versatile on that I will be wearing them with jeans but they will look good with a dress whilst going out when I don't want to wear heels!

Amazon appear to sell these at a discounted rate compared to high street stores. I will now be looking on Amazon for any shoes I want to purchase before looking elsewhere.

I have also bought a leather treatment for these as I am unsure how they will stand in the rain. I will certainly come back to this review once I have tried them on a rainy day (I shouldn't have to wait too long!)
on 6 May 2014
I have been looking for a quality white pair of canvas shoes for the last 6 months, but some brands proved too expensive (£60+). I was under the impression that these were canvas (as this was what i had typed into the search bar) but when they arrived they were leather! i wasn't sure about them at first- they reminded me of what nurses wear to walk comfortably around the wards all day! But i tried them on and they actually look very chic and crisp- just what i wanted. I will be wearing them on cooler days in the summer with blue skinny jeans or denim shorts. I like that they are affordable and actually surprised me. I will be keeping them.
One thing i would say- i dont have that wide feet but i did find these quite narrow so will have to wear them in a bit. You could also stretch them with a foot stretcher. But i dont think this is necessarily a bad thing- as you may find they last longer because of this, rather than being 'worn in' within a couple of weeks. I hope Keds dont raise their prices if these become trnedy like other brands!
3 people found this helpful
on 8 May 2017
I want to give more than 5 stars! Since I started to work at Franchise cafe, I have worn those shoes as a my essential uniform.

+ good quality leather: whenever I dropped some drinks, my socks had never been wet! ;)
+ shape: I ordered size UK six and half one (generally it is not small to women), and it doesnt look like that size, seems much smaller than other same size shoes.
- just one cons is that: I couldn't escape the quite long days for getting used to the new ones from bleeding ankles! It was a really massive pain, at first, but after few weeks it was getting fine.

Overall I really like it, and would much recommend!
on 17 August 2015
Love these, wear them with jeans, a long skirt, casual short skirt - very versatile. Comfortable, lasts ages, I've even slung them in the washing machine and they came out like new. (not recommended by the manufacturer tho)
I am a size 8 and these are a 'proper' size 8 i.e. a 42, fit is very comfortable. Would recommend.
One person found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 30 May 2016
Have worn white leather Keds for years and I replace when they are looking a bit tired!
I'm over 70 now and still love them. My young friends in their teens are SO impressed and think I'm much younger that I am. I don't know why they're so admired and 'cool' according to the young, but I love them!
on 22 March 2017
I adore this trainers. They are comfortable and go well with everything in the spring and summer time. The fit around the toe area is quite narrow though. This is the second pair I ordered because I like them so much. I would definitely recommend it.
on 26 April 2017
Great value and looks amazing! Been using this as my 'everyday' shoes for the past few months - still in good condition and stains are easy to remove :)
on 22 April 2014
Love my new white leather keds, great for my holiday to b comfy but look nice with any outfit. I need to break them in as they rub Slightly at the back but I'm sure they will give soon. I am happy with the fit, thought they mayb too narrow for my wide feet as stated other reviews but I find them fine :-) first time keds wearer but so far so good, wld buy again.
on 19 August 2015
I have bought Keds shoes before and have never been disappointed. The Keds Womens Champion CVO Leather Lace Up (white) are very well made and look good with jeans. I am sure I will buy again...
on 21 July 2015
Have had the white ones for years brilliant for the summer. Decided as they are so comfy to wear black ones for work as I am on my feet for 7 hours, excellent value.