Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Drake Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 15 September 2011
easy to use, wash and transport in the bottom of the changing bag. I've used it everywhere for discretion.baby is happy nd comfortable in it too
on 21 January 2015
Got this after recommendation by a friend. Easy to use and it's not very bulky so doesn't take up much room in changing bag. I wanted something that wasn't very obvious with a lot of patterns - this was perfect.
on 3 February 2013
Product has great fabric, versatile and easy to use. No crooked eyes from people in public places. Baby doesn't mind it either.
on 6 June 2014
Great if you are feeding a tiny unmoving doll, but a wriggling child - forget it. Cheap and nasty square piece of material which I threw in the bin. Got one of those aprons instead, MUCH better. If a piece of material must be used, any sort would do. Complete and utter waste of money.
on 15 February 2012
received this yesterday, haven't used it out yet, but think it will be useful for discreet feeding, and it is also useful for when feeding and eating myself, prevents crumbs being dropped onto baby as not able to get plate near enough.

However, if I'd been able to have a look at this up close before ordering I would have been appalled at the price, still am, and only not sending it back as I can't actually be bothered as I will use it. Had I seen it I would have made a couple for a fraction of the price, or probably free, as could have used a bit of old material or sheet. It is just a triangle, and could make two from a square of fabric about a metre square. There is a small 'hood' at the 90 degree corner, which you can put the babies bottom into.

For the price I was expecting something far more sophisticated, something which would provide a lot more support. It does enable the babies head to be in a good position if the knot is tied in the right place, but given this is just a knot in the material you may end up fiddling for ages. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone - particularly if they have access to a sewing machine!!
on 6 December 2013
I felt it was a total waste of money honestly...not big enough. Doesnt cover properly and is a bit fiddly. Also it looks kinda old. Disappointed with it. Although i had other uses like a sun shade in the pram. burp cloth.
on 3 November 2014
This is a perfectly good feeding scarf but the baby is held quite tightly inside and my baby in particular doesn't like having the material so close round his head. I also seemed to struggle getting baby in the right position inside (probably because he was fidgeting because of not liking being restricted inside the scarf).
on 2 July 2014
Bought from Kiddicare online for £12.50. First of all the scarf was black instead of the navy I had ordered. Secondly it is literally just a triangle of thin fabric. Totally agree with others when they say that a pashmina would do exactly the same job. The 'pocket' stated is just a fold in the fabric at the bottom.

Wasn't impressed at all and returned to Kiddicare for a full refund. On that note, very impressed with Kiddicares returns service.
on 13 July 2013
This was a total waste of money. Essentially this is just a scarf at double the price. It does nothing more than a regular scarf would do and your money would be far better off using one you already have or buying one you can use when you finish breast feeding.
on 9 June 2013
I think maybe I expected a bit more from this product- it's literally just a triangle shaped piece of cloth with a pocket in one corner. I was expecting something which would help to support my baby at the same time but it definitely doesn't do this... I took it out once, found it more hassle than it was worth, and haven't taken it out again. Wouldn't bother.