on 13 November 2013
Having been a Hendrix lover for more years than I care to remember I bought this to replace an audio tape copy that stretched into an unplayable condition long ago. I now have the compilation album on my wish list (Christmas is coming)
on 26 September 2013
easily downloaded...straight into my computer and a great song..... good price too. Will purchase more. all I can say really yet they insist on a further 5 words ...so that was them ;)
on 24 April 2014
Jimi Hendrix is the best guitarist that ever lived. He was a kind and gentle man whose life was sadly cut short. However, he left a legacy of brilliant music for us to enjoy.
on 9 June 2013
The best of times and the worst, this song manages to encapsulate both - for me, this is the most atmospheric version of Dylan's classic.
on 2 July 2012
How good is that guy Dylan? his version was great, this one by Hendrix is equally impressive, check out the guitar rifts,awesome!!
on 26 June 2010
All Along The Watchtower is an incredible song, with lyrics characterized by a biblical feeling that freeze me down.

The first version is coming from Bob Dylan, and has be re-interpreted in many ways (getting to be the theme song of Battlestar Galactica). Hendrix version is my favourite one. The changes he did to the music enhance the song, making it really better than all the other versions.
on 29 May 2015
Love it, always have. And now I have an art gallery called the Watchtower . . . though admittedly it was after the Bob Dylan recording.
[Well, he did write the words.]
on 3 May 2011
As far as I'm concerned, this is the best single ever released.I always thought Hendrix was better at covering other people's songs, than most of his own efforts.
on 3 May 2013
This is still one of my favourite tracks of all time, and should be compulsory for any playlist of the best music of the last 50 years.
on 20 November 2015
I like Hendrix so I bought this classic track. He is a great (if not the greatest) guitar player. Does what it says on the tin really.