Brink (PS3)
Platform: PlayStation 3|Change
Price:£2.22+ £1.26 shipping

on 9 June 2013
I'm not a professional gamer and I don't play on line because my broadband is too slow, so this review is just for single play on PS3. What I want from a game is fun, simple controls, a chance of winning and an uncluttered screen. There are so many different button presses to remember and so much information displayed on the screen that the actual play of the game is hampered by it all. I started on the easy mode and I still kept getting killed every minute, because (1) I was trying to play whilst trying to read the screen instructions (2) The instructions take up so much of the screen I couldn't see the play very well (3) Everything is so complicated I couldn't remember which button to press. I play lots of fps games and this one - by far - is the worst I have ever had. I feel I wasted my money. If your not a professional and just want enjoyable, fun, easy to control and play fps games I suggest you don't buy this one. Some of the games I would suggest are Singularity, Borderlands, Farcry games (stunning scenery), Rage (you get to drive vehicles as well), Call of Duty games, and Bioshock games (nice, strange world scenery).
on 7 November 2014
I brought this game for £1.19 and I think it is amazing value for money I would have paid between £10-20. It is a team tactical game, similar to desert storm games in 1st person just no artillery. this game can be completed solo, but you would have to change classes in game to do it solo. The game is a little short game but it has buyable map pack options at around £6 again good value. there is 16 or 18 missions which are action packed. online features which is like campaign which allows you to do objectives with others online as a team.
on 6 February 2014
Brink looks ok and sounds ok, some good weapons to play with too. But, its too chaotic, sometimes overly fast paced levels detract from the enjoyment. Its basically an online simulator with a stupidly set up a.i. system. If you like really fast shoot/die/respawn repeatativness get brink!
on 3 May 2013
This game is great. I'll go through the goods first:
-Awesome multiplayer, bots fill up the places of missing players.
-Great missions, real fun when you play them.
-Cartoony graphics but still fun
-Fully customisable (to your characters facial hair and tattoos!) You can customize almost everything on your character.

The bads:

-0% replayability, you play the missions online. No more TDM or CTF
-Because of low replayability, its no longer fun after a while...

If you have a lot of money to waste get this game, its not actually bad but I would say get something better.
on 6 May 2012
The style of this game is pretty good, interesting cartoony models and texturing. I like the tamplay of it but wish i understood how to play it online a bit better..

Nice cutscenes, controls are nice and good fluid movement over terrain in game, guns are nice and chunky too.

Fun game overall :)
on 29 May 2017
Very poor game
on 2 February 2017
as expected
on 16 December 2014
The game is all right, about 6 hours of game play, the multiplayer is quite dry though..

The delivery was on time.

Bethesda built up the game for a sequel a lot but never delivered..
on 18 September 2016
great game and price
on 18 May 2013
Service was very good except was not happy that i couldn't change the delivery address as my son had accidentally used the billing address and i tried to rectify this.
I was told simply: Amazon policy does not allow change of address
This meant that we had to order a new one and i don't know what happened to the first Brink we ordered