Customer reviews

on 30 August 2014
Highly recommended. Small and beautifully crafted with a quality build, and lifetime guarantee if you register your purchase. Even if you don't play with a capo, it's essential piece of kit for setting up your guitars. Just be careful you purchase the correct one, as there are a few types, depending on your instrument.
on 24 September 2014
This is an expensive capo but I am SO glad that I purchased it. I just couldn't get to some difficult chords at the 5th and 7th fret with my old capo (eg B7) this allows me to at least get my pudgy fingers in the right place. Had it about a month and it is working faultlessly. Top quality, unreserved recomendation.