on 31 December 2009
After watching Andre on The Royal Variety Show I was hooked and I am ashamed to admit I had not heared of him until then.I immediately sent for the this double DVD/CD, I can honestly say I was not dissapointed. My husband and I sat enthralled as Andre and his Orchestra took us through many well known pieces and some not so well known. His audience and his orchestra clearly had a wonderful time, as did we. We would now dearly love to actually go to one of his concerts. I think the comments made by Mr Yeloff are a little unfair. Andre make beautiful classical music accessible to the masses. I would recommend this DVD to all lovers of beautiful music.
VINE VOICEon 30 December 2009
I saw Andre being interviewed on BBC Breakfast over the Christmas holiday and I couldn't wait to go out and buy his album! I have a passion for anything Strauss and I confess that The Blue Danube by Strauss is one of my all time favourite pieces and never fails to motivate me. Andre Rieu's version is just amazing, passionate and enchanting.

The whole album is gorgeous, filled with uplifting music. Even if you're not a big fan of classical, buy this album, its a CD to cure those winter blues and better than an anti-depressant! Andre you are a brilliant, well done!

PS: It comes with disc two which is a DVD of a concert at the Royal Albert Hall in London - magnificent!
55 Comments| 134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 October 2016
Marvellous selection from Andre rieu - can listen over and over and never get tired of the wonderful orchestra.
on 4 January 2016
1 of the 2 cds would not play on cd system. Tried 2 others with no luck. The working cd ok, but didn't have the Viennese music I was after. Neither did it convey the life & verve off his live concerts.
on 10 April 2017
Not great at all
on 31 March 2017
Purchased for my dad, he loves it
on 4 May 2017
just another run of the london dvd
on 3 July 2010
I searched everywhere for Forever Vienna C.D and D.V.D. Watch Andre Rieu and his Strouss orcestra play orcestrial music. The tracks include Strouss such as Tea for two, The Waltz and Second Waltz. Whitch got the audience up and dancing. This is'nt a heavy D.V.D or even the C.D is'nt heavy. Even if your not an opera fan you will still enjoy the C.D and D.V.D.
on 28 May 2017
Brilliant value for the price
on 13 April 2015
Received and meets requirement.