on 14 November 2013
I have already used this bias quilting ruler quite a lot since I received it. It serves as an excellent basic ruler for making an initial 'first line' in Taylor's chalk for quilting purposes. So sturdy and well made, I expect it to be a really useful piece of equipment.
on 9 October 2013
This is a brilliant ruler. Together with a rotary cutter it makes cutting bias strips so easy. I am very please I purchased this.
on 17 September 2013
dont know how i managed with out it its excellent if you cut a lot of bias binding you must get this its lovely not haveing to shop around looking for the right colour for my product im making
on 28 August 2013
very good. brilliant for measuring out bias bindings. Wish website did not force me to make a feedback of a certain number of words before it will accept.
on 1 June 2013
Makes cutting strips of fabric to make bias binding VERY easy. Perfect to use with a rotary cutter or to draw along & then cut with scissors.
on 8 May 2013
A great time saver - easy and quick to use - makes short work of bias cutting. Worth every penny!
on 12 October 2013
I already have one and I use it a lot so I brought one for my Daughter as a present.
on 20 February 2014
Makes cutting bias really easy. I have always found bias cutting a fiddly job and not that easy to cut accurately. This ruler makes it very easy. Good to store as it folds in half.
on 4 April 2014
I find this a handy way to cut fabric on the bias. Once the bias is found and the first cut made the grid allows various width strips to be cut
on 29 November 2013
This item is perfect for making bias binding for any sewing project you are undertaking. Material is always cut on the correct angle.