Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 June 2010
I love Rob Zombie and always will. His albums with White Zombie and as a solo artist have always been different to anything else, fun, driven, funky, hardcore, horror and down right good old metal. And this is no different, however what IS different about this album is that although this is an excellent album, it just doesn't have the same dynamism and fun of his other albums, this I feel mybe the album for conniseur Rob Zombie and metal fans rather than those of us that simply love the full on metal and fun of previous Zombie albums, let's hope that the next album is back to his previous best. By no means is this a bad album, far from it, just not as good as previous Zombie offerings.
on 8 November 2010
Unfortunately there is a lack of originality.

James mentioned in his review about the underlying riffs from Black Sabbath which are complimented by the foot-tapping rhythm of the RZ bass time.

I don't know why but I think of The Knack and "My Sharona" when listening to "Sick Bubblegum" while "What?" takes the riff from Rogue Trader's "Voodoo Child" (or if you go further back Mudhoney's "Pump It Up"). Then we have some slide guitar on "Werewolf, Baby!" which could so easily be Led Zep at their finest.

Despite this being less than perfect and some fairly obvious copying it is overall a decent album. Just don't expect this to be up there with "Strip" or "Astro".
on 25 June 2010
This is the worst RZ album ever! Been buying Rob/WZombie albums from the start and loved almost all of them, but this !!! I agree with the other dude, I cant listen to each track all the way through either. I've had it on in my car for a whole week and I just need to flog it on to some other poor sap. I love you Rob (and this CD aint gonna change that) but please lets lighten up on the next recordings, this was just boring, droning, drivel!
on 21 February 2010
He's been away, he's done some stuff, but lets be honest, while everything he does is still great, its's not beed incredible. But here it is!! This album hits all the right notes and is just incredible!

It's great to have the Zombie back witrh us in full form and hopefully we can look forward to more awesome albums, singles, videos and tours!!!

Seriously you are missing out if you don't get this!!
on 6 March 2010
I wasn't sure about what to expect from this, as i haven't really rated what RZ has done for quite a while. But, this just flat out, balls to the wall, ROCKS... And everyone i know who has heard it agrees. Better than the first Hellbilly Deluxe, and as close as you are ever going to get to WHITE ZOMBIE... Damn good listenin'...
on 23 May 2013
My one disappointment is not having seen Rob Zombie perform live yet. Have to just keep cranking up the bass and rocking out to yet another in a succession of thundering, pulsing metal albums.
on 7 January 2013
Sounds like it was written in a bit of a rush (ie: during a jam session), and is nothing like as well written and produced as "Hellbilly Deluxe", which is a CLASSIC by the way.
on 4 January 2013
After the not-so-well received Educated Horses, Zombie settles back to what he does best, overblown rock liberally splashed with cult movie and horror references.
on 8 June 2016
Pale in comparison to the first Hellbilly Deluxe album. It's all a bit lame if I'm honest. Personally I'd avoid Rob's solo work. White Zombie were far better.
on 21 June 2013
A great compilation of some awesome tracks. Plus the DVD is cool esp the bit with the legendary Alice Cooper. (Still going strong!)