Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Learn more Fitbit

Customer reviews

Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 3 March 2017
Very good product for squeezing out teabags, a good idea and something I have needed for a long time. Also seems well made and is dishwasher proof too.
on 21 June 2017
One of the best gadgets I've ever had. How sad is that!!!! It's brilliant.
on 26 July 2014
a great little gadget which works really well
on 13 June 2011
This is a simple, inexpensive invention that is extremely useful. The concept is so elegant that it smacks of genius. I recommend it to anyone, young, old, fit or infirm who uses tea bags. It has become an indispensible tool in my kitchen.
on 8 July 2016
So my husband is an avid tea drinker and on his list of requests for father's day was a tea bag squeezer. I know right? It's like asking for a knife and fork for your birthday! Well I thought if that's what he's asked for then I'm going to get him the best tea bag squeezer I can find and that's how I came across the tea tool. This is everything you'd want in a tea bag squeezer. You can pick up the tea bag. Then you push from the top down and it squeezes the tea bag. Release this and then pull it back the other way and it opens to drop the tea bag neatly into the bin. What more could you want in a tea bag squeezer! But wait there's more and this was the clincher for me. It is dishwasher safe!!!! Everything I buy now has to be dishwasher safe as it's just saves so much time and we have a dishwasher for a reason right? It's usually the fiddly things like tea bag squeezers that won't go in the dishwasher so I was overwhelmed and happy to discover this one could! I'd highly recommend this for any tea drinker and generally tea fan.
on 26 January 2010
I bought this as soon as I saw it because I am fed up of the constant mess my children AND husband make when making tea. A friend said that she had used it and that it worked, but I'm forever the sceptic, but it does actually work. Firstly you don't ever have to handle the tea bag and so you don't risk burning your fingers, but it also has a plunger, which means you get to squeeze the tea bag dry before disposing of it! The other positive, is my mother has arthritis in her hands, which means even the most basic chors are a struggle, but she has found she can use the teatool easily. A big thumbs up!
33 Comments| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 April 2017
Wow brilliant I don't burn my fingers squeezing the tea bag. It's easy to use and clean. Wish I'd got one before.
on 9 April 2015
I love a gadget that does exactly what it claims, and this has to be one of the best little finds for a long time. I drink a lot of very weak black tea, making a pot at a time. I often had problems getting the tea bag out of the pot before the tea got too strong for me and as I fished around for it with a spoon, it would sink to the bottom of the pot. By the time I caught up with it the tea was too strong, getting stronger as a I tried to squeeze enough of the liquid out of the bag to enable me to transport the tea bag to the bin, suffering scalded fingers in the process. Tea making has now been transformed. My tea is now the correct strength, I don't have scalded fingers, and I don't drip tea all over the floor on the way to the bin. I can't imagine what took me so long to find this little treasure, but aren't I glad I did!
on 30 January 2014
I love gizmo's and this is one of the best!
It makes making a cup of tea so easy, ( I know tea making isn't hard anyway?) But this makes it easier.
Very simple to use, is well made, saves on mess and burnt fingers. A great little gadget.
If you drink a lot of tea, you will do no wrong in buying one.
on 10 September 2016
This is a great little thing for my wife who otherwise burns her fingers when trying to remove teabags from mugs. That of course means that it's usually been me who's had to make the tea! At least that's always been her excuse!

The 'Tea Tool' consists of a plunger which is enclosed withing the six claws at the bottom. The plunger is attached to the cap at the top. By pulling upwards on the cap the plunger lifts up inside the claws, thereby opening the claws. The tool is then placed into the mug and the handle pushed downwards. This closes the claws again thereby trapping the teabag inside the claws (in practice you might need two or three attempts to trap the tea bag cleanly). Once the tea bag is inside the cage formed by the claws you lift the teabag from the tea and then press down on the handle and the plunger squeezes the teabag dry. You can then transfer the squeezed teabag to the bin and just pull the handle up again to open the claws and drop the teabag into the bin. That means that a user can remove a teabag from a scalding mug or cup of tea, squeeze the teabag and then dispose of it without ever touching the teabag. Brilliant really!

This is a very good idea and a very useful tool. However, I'm disappointed it's made from black plastic so it looks quite cheap and isn't particularly robust. If it were made of stainless steel I would be very impressed. Nevertheless, stainless steel or plastic, my wife now make her share of the teas with no more excuses and that's absolutely fine by me!