TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 29 July 2013
There will be times where standard length HDMI cables are simply too long and would either be an eyesore or a nuisance. A shorter cable can sometimes be a suitable alternative and they can be more easily tucked out of sight.

The connectors used here appear to be of high quality and the complete cable appears to be of good quality. This is the shortest of the range and there are several identical-looking but considerably longer versions that may suit other needs. Although slightly more expensive than some alternatives, they are not as expensive as some .

This cable also supports Ethernet over HDMI where it is available.
on 9 November 2012
I had bought a much cheaper 10m HDMI cable also form Amazon the previous week which just didn't reliably transmit the data from my TV receiver/DVD player to my projector. The picture was constantly breaking up. The only data that did transfer was from a Blu-Ray disc. I had been cynical about spending lots of money on an HDMI cable but the transformation as soon as I plugged this cable in was immediate. I was able to view everything with no breakup. I have no idea why TV/DVD images didn't transmit cleanly and Blu-Ray did however I am most grateful to a previous reviewer who stated that this could happen with cheap cables. I am delighted with this cable and would highly recommend it. This cable is great value for money. Why pay more?
on 25 December 2016
Bought the 10m cable to use with my high end GTX 1080 gaming PC to connect to my 4K TV. Does not pass through 4K / UHD @ 60hz. Display will remain black showing no signal. It's definetely the cable as my 2m cable that came with my Xbox works as intended. So in a nutshell this cable isn't high speed as advertised.
on 2 March 2017
Thought I would have to pay a fortune for 4 metre HDMI leads. These were an excellent price. Arrived in good time and well packed. They are doing a stirling job for an old sony dvd player recorder hard drive a State of the art Samsung smart TV and a blue ray playyer (one lead spare for the upgrade in another room)

The old one in the DVD recorder kept dropping out and was not as good as these. Would recommend.
on 4 June 2013
great quality... ran it from our AV amp to projector, and it worked great! Also worked with 3D without a problem.
on 18 February 2013
Works fine, I did not rate 5 star because the finish is not so great where the grey plastic meets the black one. This does not affect the quality of the HD signal it's just a matter of design.
on 17 February 2011
Read the existing feedback and bought product. Really robust and no obvious loss in signal strength over the 15 metres. Good end connectors strong industrial type.
on 30 November 2010
I have just bought two of these cables to connect my new samsung 8000 55" TV to a samsung 5900 blu ray player and my XBOX 360.I needed the 1.4a HDMI cables in order to view blu ray 3D films.Having watched Monsters V aliens, I can say that they worked perfectly although I cannot comment on any improvement in picture quality as this is all a new setup.
on 23 August 2017
I am reviewing the 12m version as all reviews seem random, I have a mixed opinion it's well made and feels sturdy,
When I first recieved the cable it played directly to the tv a 4k image, after a short period the only way to get an image is to run it from my Av amplifier to tv.
Have tried it with xbox one s and playstation 4 and PC without the amp as a booster without success it must be rooted through av amp.
So I assume it is not suited for high band with long runs.
Have not tested it with HDR since my amp can not pass it through.
on 22 July 2017
I installed a 10m 1.3 hdmi cable years ago to send Sky Hd to the bedroom.

Move on several years and Sky Q. Old 10m cable would not transmit 4k to the bedroom so I had to watch 1080p and switch to 4k as I wouldn't it and then switch back.

Installed the Cablesson 10m cable out of the back of a Denon AVRX2300W amplifier.

I now have perfect 4k @ 50Hz from Sky Q to both the main room and the bedroom - Job done!

Cable seems robust but flexible and I would highly recommend as a cheap solution if you need a 10m cable upgrade.