on 14 May 2010
Bought this to try out. Great gift idea - loads of space for photos, recommend it.
on 7 March 2012
Bought the keyring for my husband as a present. Easy to load up pictures from the computer and the picture quality was reasonable given the price. Only downside is you have to choose pictures carefully as some, e.g. fairly dark ones, don't come out very clearly on the display.
on 27 August 2014
For the money this is great value. It can store a fair few photos. The brighter the photo the better the result from the small screen. The instruction leaflet is written in minute text that needed a magnifying glass to read and is in what can be termed as "Chinglish" , but it is understandable. The built in software it carries is relatively easy to use if you have used similar but I can see someone who has poor computer knowledge would come unstuck. Loses a star for poor printed instructions and software but still very good value for money. A nice quality screen for the money.
on 7 December 2010
A excellent key ring and digital photo. Great gift. Place any photo for viewing fro you computor. easy downoads.
on 20 August 2013
This is extraordinarily cheap but does exactly what it says and works fine (after pressing the reset button).

Trouble is the female of the species doesn't always appreciate gadgets, but that's not the keyring's fault.
on 21 April 2012
Easy to use - took me a few minutes to set it up and get some photos off my PC onto this picture frame. For the price this is brilliant - a great gift idea.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 March 2014
My toddler daughter has recently joined nursery and was getting separation anxiety. I was advised by her key person to give her some photos to keep with her that she could look at and feel comforted. This key ring seemed like the perfect, cheap on-the-go solution. Not so, I'm afraid.
The image quality is terrible, more pixelated than the images you would get on old Nokia phones. I uploaded a handful of close-ups ... my daughter couldn't recognize mum or dad!
While the disclosure of a small screen is certainly there, the full impact of this hit home upon turning the key ring on. It's truly tiny. Top it off with the poor image quality and you have pretty much chucked your money down the drain.
I have opened up a returns claim, let's see how the seller responds. If they respond favourably, I shall up the rating.
Very disappointed as I really liked the idea of this product.

UPDATE -

After returning the product for a refund, I must say the seller was very prompt and cooperative and refunded me in full for the product and the postage. So very good on customer service. Shame the product wasn't up to scratch.
on 9 December 2012
Was hoping to send this full of pics of our twin daughters to my hubby in Afghanistan but sadly I can't get it working as I think it may be incompatible with my IMac. I don't think it mentioned this in the product information, maybe I have the wrong information but for whatever reason, I can't get it to work.
on 10 May 2014
Bought this as a gift for my husband. I'm not the most technical person, but even I found it easy enough to upload pictures and get it set up. It is very cheap for what it is, and unfortunatly you get what you pay for. Quality is terrible, and any dark pictures don't show up. The pictures really arent good enough that you'd actually use it. And on second thoughts his phone holds all the photos he wants, so I won't be giving it in the end. Its not expensive, but not good enough for a gift in my opinion.
on 5 November 2012
Ok so this is not high tech high quality. However it does the job as a momento of the family. Easy to use and load the photos. The instructions should be published as how not to translate and were the cause of some humour but not really a problem.
The first one I got didn't actually have the key ring section but the supplier quickley sent a new one so all well.