on 8 December 2010
I ordered this product after midnight on Sunday, when my Inspiron 1545 charger conked out, it arrived first thing Tuesday and that's with the free delivery option! The product is genuine Dell and is identical to the one I got with my laptop, except that this one works! The lead that connects the plug socket to the power adaptor is slightly longer than the original, which is really handy, but other than that it's exactly the same.

I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the prices that the likes of Comet, Curry's, PC World and Dell wanted for a replacement for my broken charger cable. Even on sale, Dell were asking for three times what I paid for this!

The item was posted by Cambridge really, really quickly and arrived less than 24hrs after my dispatch email. I opened the box, which was well packed, plugged the cable in and it worked a treat!

I can't tell you how impressed I am with this seller and the product. This level of service with a price tag so low compared to the major retailers is hard to come by.

My advice to anyone considering buying that is suspicious because of the bargain price (which I admit I was) is buy it! Don't think twice!
11 Comment| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 January 2014
Although it does say DELL underneath, it does not have the Dell sign imprinted on the front like my original charger had, so I can't say for definite if this is genuine but it would not charge my Dell Inspiron 1545 Laptop (this is in fact the second 'genuine charger' I have tried, the previous one was ordered from Ebay and that didn't work either!).

However, the Seller responded quickly and offered an apology and a full immediate refund, so I would advise that you try it and if it doesn't work, don't hesitate to contact the Seller (Elec_Sale) as they were very courteous.
Works
Ok
on 24 May 2017
just as described, thank you
on 28 September 2017
This lead is great not had any problems with it.
on 18 July 2017
Not good , just use it a few weeks then donot work anymore.
on 27 August 2012
We got the product that we ordered on time. Need I say more? Apparently I need seven more words - that should do it!
on 16 November 2013
did exactly as it said on the tin.I got it delivered ,plugged it in and laptop charging .great sevice,no complaints
on 17 February 2012
When I first received this item, it took me a couple of days to realize it was defective. The AC Adapter was keeping my computer on, but it wasn't cherging the battery ['plugged in, not charging']. However, on a first simple contact with the sellers, I received a pre-paid label to send the item back to them a new one was sent right away. The second item works perfectly and I have no problems with it whatsoever.
So, for those of you complaining that the item does not work properly, why not try and contact the seller before writing a bad review?