on 4 April 2013
my original order was lost in the mail - the company was extremely prompt in addressing my concerns and happily sent a replacement item, which i received within 48 hours of posting.

the products are great as advertised at a reasonable price range. i'd recommend this product to anyone to order replacement buds, and can vouch for this company's integrity in ensuring customer service and satisfaction. 5 stars
on 26 March 2010
For some inexplicable reason, Sony do not seem to market replacement earbuds for MDR-EX300 earphones in this country although the earphones are readily available (including from Amazon). After losing an earbud, finding these compatible replacements was a welcome relief. Although not quite identical to the originals, they fit well. Getting 3 pairs of the same size is great too - why would you need spares of ones that don't fit?
on 14 March 2013
Had a pair of Sony headphones and lost one of the medium size ear buds.

Bit annoying, saw these for cheap though so gave them a whirl. On appearance they have more of a mat surface while the sony ones are more shiny.

function, for me so far they have worked really well, if possible they even fit better than the original sony ones.

So yeah good product and got it delivered quick, thanks!
on 24 September 2012
I considered purchasing the OEM Sony earbuds, however I am glad I didn't.

These, in my opinion are just as good as the Sony's, but with 2 big plus points:

1. You get 3 pairs of the same size earbud, why would I need a mixed set (as per Sonys own)
2. The price

If you need new earbuds, I would recommend these, you won't be disappointed.
on 17 July 2010
You can clearly see in the picture these are shown as the new-style ear-buds, but what I received was the old style. The new style ones have a green inner bit which it stronger than the older black ones, which are stronger and are less likely to fall out of the headphones than the old ones. The ones I got were the old-style ones and arrived late.
on 7 April 2013
They are smaller then i expected..It effects the sound quality.. I have sony earphones. I bought them because i lost one of my earbuds...
on 15 January 2011
They fit, but distort the bass. I recommend only buying Sony Earphones for which Sony sells the excact replacement buds.
on 23 February 2015