Customer reviews

Water Pistol Gun 15cm Drenchers - Single Assorted Colours
Colour: Single Assorted Colour|Change
Price:£2.48+ Free shipping

on 27 August 2014
For a really cheap price this is an effective little water pistol and doesn't seem to really leak (most this size do). I'm not sure how good you would find it in an actual water fight, though it does have a pretty good range for something this small.

I bought it because I have a very barky breed dog and a neighbour who complains at everything (and I mean everything; the pebbles on our boundary were once not arranged neatly enough). I daren't let the dog bark at all or neighbour is immediately at the door threatening all sorts. Our dog can get territorial at the postman and passers by and I knew I had to stop her. All the attempts at dog class to teach her to bark and stop on command did was teach the clever animal to bark more. Whenever she wanted a treat, she would bark furiously so that she would be told to stop and treated. I needed something different.

I only had to squirt it at her once. If she starts barking now I show her the water gun and she sits quietly. Peace all round and I actually think the dog is happier because she no longer sits at the window all day waiting for people to bark at. The stupid thing is, she loves water if there is a river or even muddy puddle nearby so how this is so effective I have no idea!
11 Comment| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 August 2016
I bought this as a training aid for my puppy. It's cheaply made and worth about 50p and not the price I paid. It does squirt water but is too big for what I wanted - it also took a very long time to arrive. Delivery was given a week after the order was placed on 1 August but didn't arrive until 3rd.
on 28 May 2017
Only a little water pistol but exactly what was needed to stop the two year old Pug constantly yapping while out on walks She had a bad habit, but understood instantly that she had to stop when a sharp burst of cold water landed on her nose If there is a leak, which I'm sure there isn't, it's just it dribbles out through the barrel end Have bought a second at this price. Well pleased
review image
on 6 August 2015
If I could give no stars I would. I assumed for this price it'd be cheap and cheerful and ordered two thinking at least one will work. Nope, both came with big cracks to bottom of handles, water leaked straight out. Rubbish, don't waste your money.
review image
on 15 June 2017
This is a good product which I bought for dog training. Sadly I can't pop it in my pocket to use when necessary as it comes without a plug for the hole where you put the water in.
VINE VOICEon 26 August 2016
rubbish, the water just poured out of it..i wanted it for my nephew to play in the garden but he got more wet holding it then i did getting the water shot at me!! not good.
on 7 December 2015
Bought to deter local cat bully. Didn't even get to outside as it leaked before I got there. Waste of (small) money.
on 11 January 2016
First one had to be replaced as it arrived broken. The second one just leaked water and ended up in the bin. Poor quality and wouldn't re buy, disappointed
on 18 April 2015
One of these worked ok, the other didn't work properly after just a few squirts. Both leaked. We were using them in a play and gave up on them very quickly. Wouldn't recommend this purchase.
on 17 May 2017
For getting rid of a nasty male cat who stalks our sweet cats. Good fun too!

See one answered question