on 17 December 2012
I have been looking for this shaped colander for five years. I had the original Nigella metal colander which I bought from John Lewis, however the coating of the metal had worn away and wanted a replacement which I just couldn't find until NOW! I can't tell you how amazing this shape design is and melamine is a huge improvement so I will never go back to the metal round ones. You will not be disappointed with this product. I just wish that they would make a slightly bigger capacity one for big pasta parties mmmm please....
on 6 March 2012
The drainage holes look as though they have been cut out with a sharp knife rather than a rounded tool. Very lovely colour and will still be practical - I guess I was just expecting perfection, as this is what I normally receive from Nigella.
on 20 August 2012
This colander was to replace my old one as my kitchen, having been slightly revamped, seemed to scream out I NEED RED! This certainly fits the bill, it's just the right size for a petite person, it's very tactile, it does straining food brilliantly and it looks fabulous hanging on my wall. Well pleased!
on 27 December 2013
this item is wicked...light yet very strong to use..the colour is just as the picture which makes a change from buying on line but would defineately would buy more of this range in fact i have brought the measuring spoons and measuring cups so would defineately recommend
on 7 August 2012
This well-made, ergonomic colander is practical and beautiful. It is an effective colander. The 'mini' description is inaccurate as it's a fairly large capacity colander. All the better to serve you with! Go on treat yourself. You know you want it!
on 26 February 2013
It is a lovely colour and a funky shape. It does not stand up on its own, but I would have realised that if I had looked at the photos more closely. I decided I liked it and threw out my old colander, but now the handle has broken at the narrowest point. I have only had it for two months.
on 6 February 2014
I am pleased with this sieve. The handle stops you getting splashed and its a very good size. Recommended buy.
on 6 May 2015
Brilliant. Looks great and is extremely practical.