Customer reviews

on 2 July 2015
At £3.99 you really can't complain. Could be a bit more lively in the style of telling them but I suppose at bedtime you don't want 'lively'. Great for long journeys too! It was great to have English accents as it's amazing how quickly toddlers pick up Americanisms. If my child is struggling to get to sleep I would give anything for her to sleep so £3.99 is a great price.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 July 2010
These stories were easily downloaded to my ipod to take on holiday for my children to listen to before bed. They saved me taking several bulky books. The stories were fun to listen to in an english accent not like many american ones on the market. There are 20 stories to choose from ranging from 5-10 minutes in length.
on 12 August 2013
I don't have a problem getting my 17 mth old to sleep on a night, but he often wakes at 5am and struggles to go back to sleep. The stories are read in a gentle voice with nursery rhyme music in the background, they have worked for me so far, in that he either goes back to sleep, or will lie in his cot listening to the stories (from what I can tell from listening to the baby monitor!) I'd recommend them to other parents with children struggling to settle.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse