Price:£3.96 - £12.15

on 20 August 2013
These I have used for over a year (I have never had a pair from any company last that long) and they are still in one piece.

Only two things I would advice anyone getting them.

1. I usually fit a large glove but these are slightly too big for my hands
2. Don't put them in the wash just put them in a sink of soapy water and dry them.
on 15 March 2015
When these arrived I loved them as I had a very similar set a few years ago. Very comfortable initially. The mesh started to split around the thumb within the first month of using them. I was very disappointed with these for the Gold's Gym branding,
on 12 August 2011
Really good value for money. I use them for body pump at the gym and they do the job fine.
Only criticism i have of them is that the small size are quite big fitting. I think an extra small, which isnt available would of suited me better as leather "gives" after a while and myn are a little loose now.
on 3 July 2014
I've not bought weight training gloves before and so maybe was expecting the gloves to achieve something they couldn't. Suffice it to say that both my hands now have blisters, or hard broken skin at any rate, where the barbell and kettle bells have been rubbing against them. I had expected that that wouldn't happen if I was wearing gloves - otherwise I struggle to see the point of them. I assume that better quality gloves wouldn't allow that to happen.
VINE VOICEon 1 July 2014
it ripped a bit in 2 places mesh was also ripping open its not well built for lifting heavy things with, also the bit where you hold the weights with glove is got an extra layer of leather and its just too thick one very thick layer would of been much better.
on 4 January 2016
Please stop selling these gloves as golden gym, they are fakes, I both one because I had the original golden gym ones, for 10 years, but these don't even have the logo or labels on it. It's cheap and inferior product, don't waste your money buying it.
on 4 June 2014
Nice item. Quality gloves as you would expect from Golds. I always tend to stick with Golds gloves and they last about six months which is pretty good considering i attend the gym on a reg. basis. Buy, you wont be disappointed.
on 14 March 2016
These are poorly made with poor quality materials & are very uncomfortable due to its weird fit.
They will slip while doing some floor work like Hindu Push Ups if you are into CrossFit like I am
& also leave you some black dirt on your hands at the end of each workout.
Update:
After a couple of uses the stitching is already starting to come loose!
on 30 October 2013
Item arrived quickly and in good condition, after a few weeks of use the leather on the palm is showing slight signs of wear but that’s expected when you're regularly lifting heavy weights. I like the mesh backing to these gloves and have noticed my hands not feeling as hot or sweaty as they did with my old gloves. I bought the large size gloves as that’s what I had before with my old Londsdale gloves but I've found these gloves to be a little too big for me. But overall I am happy with these gloves and would recommend them.
on 13 April 2011
I can't really fault these gloves. They give good protection and grip, they're comfortable, and for the price they're excellent.

Previous gloves I've owned had foam padding, which is fine at first but eventually starts to peel away which makes the glove less effective and makes a mess too. These don't have that problem.

The only minor issue I have is that when using a kettlebell for exercises which involve flipping the handle rapidly in the hand, the gloves can get caught up a bit and add to the friction on the palm, so I use a thin pair of runners' gloves for this instead.

Overall very happy indeed.