Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 5 July 2016
Such beautiful trainers, im a vans lover at heart. I have so many pairs but just fornthe summer ive got myself these little beauties! Feeling so summery in these... honestly vans are the best shoes there so comfy and go nicely with virtually anything you chuck on. I personally like these trainers with an all black outfit to make them pop!
review image
on 18 July 2013
i,ve been wearing my vans for about 2 weeks now and they are really comfy.
i prefer the lpe vans because the sole is not so chunky
they look great with shorts and jeans
i got a 9.5uk size and it is perfect i have also got a pair in black but i prefer the white better for the summer look
ive been wearing for work and can easily do a full day in them without them hurting my feet
would recommend if on your feet all day
on 4 June 2016
Bought for my daughter. The first pair was returned as they were too big. Ordered a 6 as she has in Van's previously but these were returned and a 5.5 ordered. These fit ok. My daughter loves them.
on 9 March 2016
These shoes are fab, the printing is lovely and good quality. They come up a little large. I am a 7, but a 6.5 would probably have fit better - still contemplating a swap?! Think it's because the toes of the shoe is long and they are a wide fit. Apart from that love these shoes.
on 17 July 2015
If ordering again, I would go a half size up as they are a little narrower than I would have liked (I do prefer a wider fit though).
However, the material is gorgeous and feels durable, the soles are comfy. Around the heel, the fit is nice and doesn't dig in and around the toe, it feels roomy. It's mainly around the middle of my foot (where the laces tie and the sides) where it's tight but I'm hoping that will give a little over time. Overall, they feel like a nice, light summer shoe.
on 1 August 2016
A little smaller than other vans i have bought, however they are are a perfect fit. Great price and arrived much quicker than expected. Overall i am very happy and will be buying all future vans from this seller.
on 13 May 2017
I went to a shoe shop first and tried out which vans shoes actually fitted me before choosing online (as I couldn't find these in any other shop). Worth doing the ground work as I now have a pair of shoes I wanted and like
on 2 October 2014
I love these shoes, they are so comfortable and look great with most of the things I wear. After a year of having them they're still going strong, I just put them in the washing machine every few months and they come out looking brand new.
on 28 June 2017
love them
on 10 August 2016
Afraid the shoes are too large, i bought them for my wifes birthday but they must be a different style to her other pair as they are to large.