on 28 April 2014
Having read previous customer reviews, I was aware that it might not work in my vehicle so I bought as cheaply as I could. How right I was. This make does not work at all in a Picasso, where the seat edges have only a slight curve. Am now looking for one with a smaller diameter, for me it 's been a waste of money.
on 24 May 2013
Firstly, great service from supplier.
This is a very useful product and can be used both in the car but also in the house as well. We found it useful getting patient into bed, for example.
Bit of trial and error but, for the price, certainly recommend.
Only note to take care of. Useless in bucket seats as it catches on the side supports and won't sit down properly on the seat. So if you drive a sports car, don't bother with this product.
on 22 November 2012
Got this for Mum following a hip replacement. Makes it so easy for her to independently get in and out of my car and looks better than a carrier bag. It work well with the bucket style seats I have in my car. Am well pleased with this seat
on 8 June 2014
I think this is terrific if you have a car with flat seats, or if you use it on a dining chair etc. That's why I've given 4 stars.

Unfortunately my car has seats that are shaped for comfort with higher sides. It means this doesn't sit flat on the seat which makes it harder to use as it moves. You can even see that in one of the photos currently on the page. It does work a bit though so it makes it slightly easier for my mum get in and out of my car.
on 10 July 2014
A useful tool for the disabled, has to be removed after they are seated or they swivel as the journey progresses, making them feel rather queasy.
on 6 January 2013
Fantastic, this product makes getting in and out of my car so easy. It is very comfortable. Excellent buy, I would recommend this product to anyone with back problems.
on 23 June 2017
Good product but caution needed if you have a dipped centre of the seat, then it wont work!
on 10 February 2016
Not really what I expected and both the people who used it found it difficult to get to terms with. It now sits in the boot of my car and probably won't get used again.
on 31 March 2013
I'm using it for a slightly different purpose than what was advertised.
Instead of helping an elderly person get in / out of a car by himself,
I use it to facilitate the transfers of my disabled daughter.

In my case, the disk goes under a child's seat in rigid plastic, so all
the effort to make the surface of the cushion as comfortable as possible,
is a bit superfluous.

But the advantage is just the same : it greatly helps to get my daughter
in and out of a car. Last time, when I swiveled her child's seat properly,
she got out of the car all by herself ... it's been years since that was possible.
on 19 January 2016
After reading mixed reviews of similar products I was concerned that this seat would not rotate beneath the weight of my well-built, 6'1" father. My fears were unfounded. He loves it. The seat has proved great value for money and does what it's designed to do (in a Ford C-Max).