Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Colour Name: Black|Change
Price:£3.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 24 March 2013
I remember life before my new cable arrived. Bleak. Repetitive. Each day another struggle under the crushing weight of banality as I limp towards the empty sucking void that will be my mortal end.
That all changed, precious days ago. My cable is everything I've ever wanted. Friend, confidante, and XLR cable, all rolled into one sleek black package. At nights it whispers to me with the promise of ages. "You dazzling hunk of man-meat," it seems to say, as I coil it up to put it away. "You chiselled golden Adonis." It makes me feel like a MAN, like the man I never could be, which is all the more awe-inspiring as I am, in fact, a woman.
1212 comments| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 September 2011
Well built, sturdy and great value. Stagg as always provide excellent value for your money. Doesn't seem flimsy like some other. Solid connections
on 8 November 2011
I bought this cable to augment an existing cable of the same type, which was shop bought and expensive. It is used for a twin-channel radio microphone set that plugs into a stage amplifier system. The new cable is easily as good quality as the older one and has better connectors - plus an extremely good price.
on 14 July 2015
Terrible unit, please for the love of christ almighty do not waste you money on this! these cables barely last, they are ok for quick and easy jobs but will break within a year. buy something of higher quality thats durable and has longevity
on 15 January 2013
This lead is every bit as good as you could expect for the price.
I use it for home recording so it doesn't have to be too long and the durability doesn't really matter, as it doesn't get tested as much as the leads I use for live work.
Good product at a very reasonable price.
on 25 February 2013
This is a good lead and of fair price. You get for what you pay for. I would recommend a longer length for anyone doing instrument recording.
on 21 January 2015
Two months later, I can report as giving strong, clear signals with low noise (front of house PA). They seem perfectly balanced and as good as any other professional spec cables I currently have in use. No issues whatever.
Highly recommended for stage applications.
on 11 March 2016
I have a small home studio with including an Steinberg UR22 interface an SE X1 mic.

I bought this cable to connect the pair together and guess what? It works.

I'm not a geeky audiophile and I don't have superman level hearing but with my normal level of hearing the quality of signal between the mic the USB interface and then my pic sounds good. I've not noticed any interference, crackling etc.

The cable feels reasonably solid and as though it will last a reasonable amount of time. Given that it's NOT being used in a live performance environment though it's not really going to have a hard life though!

Bought stagg cables previously and they've been fine and lasted well. I would buy again especially at this price.
on 21 November 2013
Very impressed with the quality of the Stagg product. I've bought many leads in the past and this product is certainly worth the extra. For a professional studio application this standard is a must, but for amateur use there is no reason to compromise on something as cheap as a lead. Well put together and works perfectly
on 4 May 2016
It is a very good quality XLR cable and makes my microphone work very well it definitely has enough length for anything you would use it for, the postage was very good and arrived in a couple of days and was on time. i would recommend this product to anyone else looking for an XLR to XLR cable as it is very good and extremely cheap for what it is.