on 23 July 2014
I got these to wear under hotpants at a fancy dress party as they don't have that unsightly crotch area at the top. They are very thick, but don't look like I'm wearing thick tights. They also stay up thanks to the elastic waist band and don't roll down. I also felt like they held my tummy in! Going to buy more for work and wearing out, I love them best tights I've ever bought and not as pricey as some well known brands.
on 21 September 2017
Sadly never seem to do these anymore - they're great for cosplay, especially the nude colour ones!
on 15 August 2017
Quality as good as expected but sizing too small.
Ordered XL as usual. Unable to return.
Celina
on 18 June 2017
Good quality and perfect color for my very pale legs but they ran quite small in size
on 9 August 2012
For years I have been buying tights in vain. I prefer them to be on the thicker side as I am not so dainty and end up with ladders before I even walk out the door. The trade off for thicker flesh coloured tights is they tend to look grey and disgusting!

I came across these whilst looking for some footless leggings and thought I would just buy a pair half-heartedly. I expected them be an unnatural shade with the texture of an elephant. Well in actual fact I thought they were going to be yet another pair of unworn tights.

However, as soon as I put them on I realised these were something special! Not only do they cover up all your leg inperfections but they make your legs look like they have been bathing in the sun, not to mention they feel great to touch.

These are amazing and I think I will be buying some more sometime soon. I would recommend these to anyone :-)

(N14) Capezio Hold & Stretch Footed Tights
on 19 March 2015
Everything I've been wanting from a stage tight! I'm plus size so have some wobbly bits, but these tights make my legs look airbrushed! I ordered light suntan and they are the perfect colour for my skin tone- none of these grey, ashy undertones. Already have 2 pairs but will be repurchasing soon to stock up. Excellent value for money, would recommend to anyone!
on 21 January 2014
These tights have no stretch in the waist so would only fit very slim young girls. I am a slim size 10 so ordered a medium as I know ballet tight sizes, they were unwearable as couldn't get past my thighs.
on 7 January 2013
Excellent quality dancer's tights. Stylish and hard-wearing tights for professional performers. Even after many washes they held up to expectations.
on 25 May 2013
Just watch sizes as little on small size so go for size up but once on great hold in tights just the job
on 29 June 2015
I recieved the tights through the post. I half opened packet enough to see waist band have it a stretch and realised immediately that they would fit the person who needed them.
So be sure before you open the cardboard packaging they're in, if you do you loose out on a refund - but do contact amazon if you have problems

See one answered question