TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 December 2011
As the other reviews on here already say, this stapler is heavy, strong and sturdy feeling. Despite knowing that you will still be a little surprised when you open it and realise how big and heavy and sturdy it is!

Quality shines through, this things staples easily and feels like it could last a lifetime.

Do not waste your time or money with cheap unbranded staplers from high street shops, get one of these and never worry about it again. I bought this with a box of staples at the same time and now have 6000 of them in reserve!

Press button at the back to pop out tray to reload, push down on it to staple, simple.

Highly recommended.
on 13 April 2013
This thing feels solid as a tank. It's heavy, in a good way. It seems made to high tolerances; all the bits fit together precisely, without much give. It makes a satisfying crunch when you staple something. If I were paper, I'd be afraid. Get it.

Why am I here? I've owned and eventually been irritated by at least a dozen staplers. They would all start life reliable enough for a couple pages, but already bit dodgy when you had more than that to staple. Eventually they'd enter this phase of long lingering death, where they could hardly staple anything without misfiring. The worst thing is always your own denial about it. You keep thinking it's your fault. Maybe I loaded the staples wrong? Maybe if I just close it straighter and more definitively, it won't misfire? It'll keep going? No, it's not your fault. Most staplers are just rubbish. They are born weak and this weakness overcomes them and in the end they are useless.

Sick of this, I decided to do a bit of research and based mostly on Amazon reviews I got this one. Happy I did. It feels indestructible. No signs of weakness at all. I think it'll last. This may be the immortal stapler.
on 11 October 2010
I can't get excited aboiut a stapler but this works well and is very solid. Quite heavy but not so big it looks out of place on your desk. Should last you a lifetime and staples through large documents with ease.

No instructions - so to put some staples in, push the black rubber button on the back downwards and a little tray will open at the front.
on 30 November 2011
I've had this stapler for 6 months now and it has proved to be an excellent stapler. It is very strong and reliable and takes very little effort to staple even through a large number of sheets of paper.
Included staples are only half strip which seems strange for a full strip stapler.
on 15 October 2012
This is a great little stapler.
Only complaint is that it will not hold a full strip of staples.
It comes with a box of half strip - I wondered why since it seemed long enough to take the full strip - but when I bought a box of full strip - they didn't fit!
Why Rexel - did you not get your measurements correct when designing this stapler - I now have to break the full strips in order to use them, a bit of a pain.
Otherwise - it does a great job.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 21 October 2015
we have collected about 4 different staplers over the years and each has been ok to staple a couple of papers. I ended up buying this because I wanted a heavy duty stapler. Something that would use standard clips, something that could take a pounding from continuous use and something that felt weighty and substantial in your hand and something that could clip together a bunch of papers when required.

It really is a thing of wonder! I've thrown away the rest of the staplers I've collected and kept this one because I know it will last. It just makes life easier and helps your workflow if you have a bunch of papers to staple together​. Cheaper staplers when you punch a larger than normal stack together end up going through only half of the papers or unable to close fully at the back, risking some of the papers of a collection from coming loose. It also means you have to remove the staple and try again, leaving your papers with a bunch of holes.

This stapler does it al in one go, first time around.If you have a stack of papers to do, you know you can go through them quickly and easily.
on 25 March 2013
My old desk stapler was starting to show it's age, chewing up staples & generally misbehaving. I don't believe in buying cheap office equipment, it inevitably ends in tears & destruction. I've used Rexel stuff before & it's always been up to the job. I was sold on this one due to the full strip capability.

Arrived & was a bit surprised by the size of it - if you've read my other reviews, you'll know that I have a bit of a habit of ordering stuff that turns out to be bigger than anticipated. Yet another one!!! Not as bad as the hole punch & 120 sheet stapler - but larger than the one it's replacing. It's almost 8" long & is a solid piece of kit. The staples are loaded via a slide which comes out of the front, you simply lay the strip on it.

Surprisingly little effort is required & it can nail up to 40 sheets of paper in one go. Flat Clinch Stapling which means that the staple legs lie flat against the paper, instead of having a kink in them. This means that you end up with less of a bulge where the staple is.

You can buy cheaper, but this feels that it'll last for a few years
on 7 March 2013
I have had two replaced. one which lasted 11 months and the other only 6, both suffering from different faults. In the first, the mechanism malfunctioned and the machine would not staple. The second time the stapler drawer would not stay shut. This is after only light use.
on 24 July 2012
I had ploughed through several cheaper staplers, which have quickly given way with daily use.
This one has a lovely tactile silicon rubber finish, and is impressively constructed (Heavy and solid materials- excellent value if it continues to perform as well as its appearance suggests it will, though a little expensive for a stapler) : It has not yet failed to get through paper , card and anything else I can throw at it, and staples have so far always gone in first time. What more could one ask for?
on 6 September 2014
As a tutor I use staplers a lot, and I was absolutely fed up with the staplers that my place of work kept giving us; most of them couldn't go through tissue paper. This stapler will just go through anything and with the minimum of force. It is well worth the money.