on 30 October 2013
After carefully choosing the items I felt very let down on receipt of them - the pillow cases were different sizes and indeed a pillow would not even fit into one of them! I contacted Tony's Textiles to obtain instructions on how to return the items and I was asked to send a photograph to prove the pillowcases were not the same size. I then received no response so had to email again to obtain instructions on how to return the items. I was told there was a problem with the email and the photograph attachment. I was advised to return the items and they would be examined before a refund would be made. I felt as if the company did not believe me and the customer service was very poor. I eventually did receive a full refund but would not recommend Tony's Textiles to any of my friends or relatives.
on 24 February 2017
Lovely pillowcase,wash well and good fit.
on 31 August 2014
Pillow case arrived quickly, nice colour and soft and warm, I have purchased a lot of bedding from seller and have never been disappointed with my purchase.
on 13 November 2015
They are pillowcases, ok but I haven't used them yet, so haven't washed them
on 26 May 2016
very comfy and warm worth money
on 9 September 2015
Very good quality quit large well worth the price and soft flanelete
on 9 January 2016
The pillowcases match the sheets and are what we wanted
on 15 January 2015
They are so warm and soft would have given 5stars if they washed better
on 9 August 2014
Excellent value. Really pleased. Soft, comfortable and wash well. What more could you ask?
on 14 January 2016
Good fit and cosy material. Ideal winter bedding. Washed well too.