on 25 September 2012
I had a cheap Toslink cable installed prior to buying this and the audio on the TV kept pausing for a second and then coming back on. Bought this in the hope that it would sort this problem, which it did. Cable is brilliant and has solved the issue that i had with the previous Toslink cable.
on 2 July 2013
I am very pleased. Great quality and performance the Optical Cable. Who wonders what the optical cable to buy let them choose out VDC Toslink Optical Cable!!!
on 9 June 2016
Nice looking optical cable that is just the right size from my tv to my sound bar. Far better quality than my previous cable. I am not a techno buff but this seems to do the job pretty well so far. No moaning of sound distortion from the husband!
on 22 November 2014
Great cable and very reasonably priced. Nicely terminated with metal plugs, which when plugging into the sockets, go in with a reassuring click and are held firmly in place. The cable itself is covered in what appears to be good quality PVC and is also quite flexible. Have previously bought a longer length of this cable (same make, different coloured plugs) so bought this 1m cable as I so am pleased with the quality and performance of the longer one. To my ears anyway, the sound conducted through this cable is A1 so I recommend this cable without reservation.
review image
on 30 October 2014
On HD channels on my TV the sound is so much better. I would recommend this cable . Very satisfied now I can have the volume on my remote at a reasonable level. I have a TiVo box from Virgin Media and this cable has made such a big difference to my HD channels through my TiVo box .
on 7 July 2015
I was using a cheap cable for my surround sound system, a friend told me to try this . Best decision ever ! The cable itself is better quality and it has improved the sound quality . Excellent cable and excellent service . Thanks
on 31 August 2014
Perfect - exactly what I was looking for! Prior to linking up my speakers with this cable, I suffered from the thin, tinny sound from the tv (Panasonic) whilst watching Sky. Not any more - I now benefit from the surround sound I normally get whilst watching DVDs or Blu Rays! I only wish I had bought this ages ago.

The service from HD Central was excellent - the cable arrived two days later (which I wasn't expecting) and the communications were first class.
on 7 July 2015
Excellent product,& quick delivery from a very reliable seller.10/10.
on 30 May 2014
Van Damme manufacture awesome cables whether it be optical cables like this one or phono cables or xlr cables so I knew this cable would be excellent and it is.
on 2 June 2016
Sweet Sounding Cable....forget the rest.