on 22 June 2017
really nice colours, blend very easy creating a very nice effect .
no creasing after a few hours. I buy Bourjois eyeshadow all the time
on 21 August 2017
A nice set of colours!
on 1 January 2014
The violet eyeshadow is a great product and I began to love it since the first time use. It is perfect for a smoky make-up look and color is so romantic.
on 12 December 2013
What a lovely product & really a great price I want to buy all the other colours too !! !
on 8 February 2016
I haven't worn much makeup throughout my life, so I got a few different colours to try out. The violet is by far my favourite (with the light on my lid, the mid on my crease and the dark blended in at the outer corner; a full smokey look's a bit much for me).

It really makes my dull blue eyes look much brighter but still looks extremely subtle!
on 31 August 2014
I love this product. Gives me the perfect shimmer / shine on the eyes, good pigment and stays on long. I use the e.l.f primer before applying this eyeshadow and the result is really good.
on 16 August 2016
Arrived on time . Tried it and think it looks good . Just one little complaint hence 4 star . Brush to put on was missing but used my old one
on 19 July 2016
I love these borrows kits. I have it in every colour, it gives a lovely smokey eye look. I keep watching in case another colour comes out.
on 11 February 2016
Item arrived on time and is a good colour. Ive always used bourjois eyeshadows and they always last
on 4 December 2015
Very good got as a gift then ordered another for a birthday for another friend really pleased

See one answered question