on 19 December 2014
This product is made from good quality polyester; soft, thick and warm. The sleeves are practical as you can use the blanket while eating or sitting at the computer, without having to constantly adjust it. It is long enough to cover my feet and wide enough to wrap all the way around. However, I am approximately 5'5" and slim. If you are taller than that, it probably will not cover your toes when lying down.
I use it with the opening at the front, and use a brooch to fasten it at the top. It keeps me very warm whenever I wear it, which means I can turn the central heating down.
Very happy with this product, I use it almost every day.
7 people found this helpful
on 6 June 2015
Yet again I bought this as a present and I was told that it was loved and the family were fighting over it to wear for watching the television as it was so snuggly and warm , I bought it for the mum and she loved it as did her kids plus the colour was really rich and it felt lovely just handling it to wrap it .
I should of bought myself one as I got it at a good price .
All in all I can say that it looked lovely felt lovely and I seemed to be really warm and snuggly.
6 people found this helpful
on 2 January 2013
Bought this for my girlfriend as she feels the cold more than I and the latest gas bill wasn't fun to read. The Mooncosy feels like a quality product that will last and she has been raving about how warm it keeps her on these winter evenings - I have even been able to turn the heaters down which makes this tight Yorkshireman happy!
20 people found this helpful
on 28 November 2015
Bought for my grand-daughter who is only 8 but she loves snuggling down into her mum's dressing gown whilst using her Gameboy so I've bought her this so her mum doesn't freeze! Apparently she likes to just burrow down inside so this one is plenty big enough. Very well packaged item and at a good price.
on 31 December 2014
From my wife, who gets very cold even upon the word Winter or the mere sight of a falling leaf, "very cosy, lovely and warm... I love it!"
She is forever in the thing! Very good for lounging with red wine and Ipad as she does the Facebook thing, (can't get her off that either). Recommend.
One person found this helpful
on 21 February 2017
Husband in care home but still feels cold . each loves it

My husband loves it. He really feels cold all the time even when everyone else is wearing just a shirt.
on 30 January 2017
So soft! I'm 5'10 and this still drags on the ground so be aware if you're short! But it has a collar to keep your neck warm and it's just my favourite thing ever. Easy to reverse and wear as a cloak to walk around the house so you don't trip. Best investment!
on 13 January 2016
Fabric felt cheap. Packaging was good. Delivered on time. Might be an idea to look at a better quality fabric. I know that will push the price up but quality is important. If you are going to call something deluxe Premium, then it should be so. I would have paid more to get a really nice product.
on 28 March 2018