Topeak Cage Mount Water Bottle Fixer - Black
Size: (L x W x H): 7 x 2|Colour: Black|Change

on 22 June 2016
My Dawes bike did not have any mounting holes for a water bottle carrier. So, I bought this Topeak Cage Mount clamp & a Topeak water bottle cage holder.
I am delighted! I don't need to fumble in my pannier for my water bottle.
I have been using this mount & the cage for the past year or so and I am delighted with it. I get lots of people asking me where I got it from.
on 30 January 2013
These are easy to attach and certainly hold the cage when installing and removing a flask/drinks bottle. The reason for four stars is when installed on the frame they do extend the cage slightly further than I exspected from the frame than some other products or the cage mounts in the frame. When installing the mount they seem to have some play but once in use they perform OK
6 people found this helpful
on 14 June 2017
Good quality and very sturdy, only thing I would improve on is to have a cover over the metal strap once it's fixed in place!
on 27 May 2013
I purchased this so that I could fit a water bottle on my handlebars. Fits onto the handlebar/frame by means of a thin piece of metal and a piece of rubber padding. It is very fiddly to fit by anyone that has problems with their fingers, but once fitted is very secure. Not sure how strong the metal will be if taken off and refitted. Shame not a better design. I thought I would be able to transfer between my 3 cycles, to save buying fittings for each one, but I will have to purchase an additional 2, so that I can swap the bottle cage onto the other cycles.
on 20 April 2018
Not great - it's difficult to install (cut myself doing it), a metal band wraps around it which has holes in it, so if your tube size doesn't line up to the holes it won't grip the tube. Also, once installed, it twists pretty easily. My cage grips the bottle nicely, but when I reach to remove it, the mount twists and on one occasion came off.
on 9 December 2015
Does the job great but does tend to 'slip' around under the weight of a full water bottle. Tried to tighten to the max but still got some slippage. Although I must point out, this did not affect the usage. I was still able to use on a 112 mile ride with ease.
on 3 August 2017
The holder with full bottle rotated. After tightening the band snapped on a ride could have been dangerous do not buy.
on 14 September 2017
Does the job perfectly.
on 25 September 2013
Got this for my girlfriend's bike which has no mounting holes for a bottle carrier.

This mount sorted all that and she now has the adjustable topeak cage to go with it - although that was bought elsewhere.

Highly recommended for anyone without the necessary holes.
on 8 October 2017