on 24 May 2014
I like this one, very relaxing, feel all your tensions and troubles smooth away, ones of my favourites.very nice,very pleased.
on 5 April 2013
The Meditation is very good, however I am still trying to sync it to my I pod. Until I can work out how to do this I will not be purchasing any more MP3 downloads.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 30 November 2012
Verena has a delightful tone of voice. I very much enjoy her guided meditation which, as the title implies has an oriental theme. She narrates the meditation with very restful panpipes in the background. I say background, my only criticism is that the panpipes are slightly too loud and Verena's voice-over is slightly too quiet. If I turn the player up, the panpipes are too loud and if I turn it down Verena is too quiet. But all in all, recommended.
on 10 December 2012
I'm new to meditation. Initially I used tracks off of a meditation site but they were low quality with a lot of hiss. Not good when trying to relax! I kept reading different articles and guided meditation appeared to be the way when starting out. Initially I wasn't too keen on this track feeling that the spoken word was preventing the meditation. I now find that I go under, as I call it, quicker and quicker.
on 17 July 2013
I bought this in pregnancy to help me get a peaceful sleep at night as I was having trouble sleeping...I don't think I've ever made it to the end of the meditation as I always fall into a deep and relaxed sleep first-says it all!!
on 31 January 2014
I started to fall asleep by the second listening, and it remains that way i never hear the full download through now !! Very soothing voice It just WORKS, just wish id remember to use it more !!
on 18 August 2013
This is amazing I was a little apprehensive as I've never tried anything Taoist before I find that the fact that after the guided meditation there is just music is amazing it's so calming comforting and would definately recommend it
on 10 April 2013
I have only listen to the meditation once, it took a bit of getting used to the but i felt a defenite result at the end, money well spent thank-you!!!!!
on 18 February 2012
I really enjoyed listening to this mediation. It was different to the others and I would recommend this one to anyone who is exploring with mediations.
on 8 February 2013
Nice words,nice voice,relaxing but not life changing,but i do suffer with depression,so my concentration dissolves at times,but worth a go