TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 April 2014
I wonder what I have had delivered. Nowhere is it marked Evans Lichfield nor the model number LB363 (or LB362 which is what their web site suggests the code is).

Well let's check the other product attributes as described with what I actually got delivered.

Amazon description: 18 inch by 13 inch
Reality: 15x10 inch with filling inside
16x11 inch with filling removed

Amazon description: 100% cotton cover
Reality: cover label states 60% cotton 40% polyester

Amazon description: 100% polyester fibre filling
Reality: label states 100% polyester fibre (hey something matches)

Amazon picture: Union Jack with broad and narrow white diagonals either side red diagonal cross (distress upside down flag possible)
Reality: equally sized diagonal white stripes (so distress upside-down flag not possible). mine also does not match that on the 18x13inch picture of the LB362 on their web site either.

Description: made in Midlands
Reality: labels state made in HTL Manchester M17 15B. Not in the Midlands as far as anyone actually from there believes. Evans Lichfield are in Lichfield, Staffs, WS14 9TZ, a stones throw from Birmingham.

So I have a substitute that neither looks like nor matches most of the description.

Finish Quality wise it is fairly well made.
It has a well concealed zip along one of the **15inch length** sides
I actually like the subdued colour of it but it does look too small to be much use. However, the unusually small size does sometimes prove handy for neck support but I would still like a bigger one. Now I know why the shop ones I saw were so much more expensive.

So too many things out of kilter with the description which is bad form for on-line selling and I cannot be bothered to send it back. If these differences are important to you, beware.
on 17 April 2017
Good quality cushion actually made in the U.K. our friends in the USA loved them.
on 13 April 2016
Very disappointed in the quality expected better !
on 20 March 2010
Size: 18 x 13 inches|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This small cushion is firm enough that it could probably also be used as a travel pillow. The Union flag design is well made and, along with the cushion's plain reverse side, is 100% cotton. A concealed zip allows removal of the cover from the 100% polyester cushion.

Because many cushions can be too soft to really be comfortable, and others can be too hard, it can be harder choosing a good cushion than you might think. But this cushion is ideal from my point of view, and now has a permanent new home on my sofa.
on 5 April 2013
I bought this nice cushion at amazon.de because it's the same as in the fantastic BBC series "Sherlock". I love it and now I can feel like John when I'am sitting in my TV-chair. The quality and the workmanship (I don't really know if it's the right word) seem to be very good. I would recommend to anyone who loves "Sherlock" and even John.
on 27 December 2010
I needed to buy this, since I've first seen it in the new BBC Sherlock and I was positively surprised, when it arrived. The shipping was very fast, considering I'm from Germany. The cushion itself is quite a solidly stuffed one, and I'm confident it will be all fluffy and comfortable for lots of years to come :)!
on 2 August 2010
I was deliberating on which size to get and saw that the pillow measured 18 x 13 inches. When I laid out a measuring tape that seemed a pretty decent size, so I ordered the small UK and US flag pillows. The pillows arrived promptly - within two days - and as others have stated, they have nice, muted colours which give them a grunge chic look that, let's face it, we all want.
However, the pillows were SMALL. I immediately got out my measuring tape and can verify that width-wise they measure 17 inches, and that is from corner to corner (the sides dip in), so it's more like 16" across. The height could be 13", again, if measured from the tip of one corner to the tip of the other, and if you round up a bit.
I found the inaccuracy in size disappointing and considered returning them. Had they a larger US pillow to go with the UK larger pillow, I would have returned.
Otherwise, materials are of high quality and I am pleased with the product.
VINE VOICEon 25 March 2010
Size: 18 x 13 inches|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
With there being a current trend in fashion and upholstery for all that is Union Jack, this seems like an obvious purchase. Its not massive but is a decent addition to any mix of pillows or cushions on your sofa. The Union Jack design has nice tapestry feel to it - my only niggle is that the design is only on one side with on the reverse is a plain beige. With that said this cheaper than anything on the high street of such a good quality and is a steal at the price offered by amazon.
on 6 February 2011
An excellent buy and so much cheaper than the ones I have seen in the shops. The quality of the fabric is very good and and it has been made to a very high standard. Will buy from Evans again.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 21 March 2010
Size: 18 x 13 inches|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Well, what can I say? It's a Union Jack cushion?!

It's a nice product and Union Jack cushions seem to be very "on fashion" at the moment - there was even one on a sofa company ad on TV (apparently they are having a sale - who knew?!). And compared with some similar cushions in over-priced trendy stores like Will Jacks or whatever they're called, this is a bargain.

The colour looks like a slightly faded version - the white is less bright than the image on the product description and is more grey-ish. This I like as it doesn't scream "look at me, I'm a new cushion". Think faded military rather than shiny Royal.

The cover is removable but is dry clean only. So, I'm docking it one star purely on practical grounds. (I know, I'm mean).

The company also do US Stars and Stripes if you were of a mind. Your living room could soon look like a mini UN.