Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Moana - Listen with Prime Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 6 June 2012
I find the footbed on these really comfortable. Soft and smooth with a smooth raised area which sits underneath the base of your toes and feels really supporting. Also a raised area which sits under where the arch of your foot is. I chose the Ice Pearl Malachit because I like the colour. I still love the colour. I am considering trying one of the 'peacock' mixed colour madrid/papillio's next. The 'leather upper' is soft and a beautifully bold colour. Feels and looks like quality.

I ordered a 41N and my UK shoe size is 7 1/2 to 8. I consider my feet wider than average and N fits fine. I'm very happy with the fit, and there's a little bit of room either end so that my feet aren't standing on the ends of the footbed.

Gets a 4/5 as I can't run in them. Great for walking and standing in though!
on 28 July 2016
Love Birkenstocks anyway, have been wearing them myself for about 10 years. Convinced my OH that they aren't 'grandad shoes' and to invest in a pair for our recent holiday, after history has shown flip flops aren't kind to his feet. Wore them the whole 2 weeks and he found them really comfortable without even needing to break them in.
on 5 August 2014
I started wearing Birkenstock about 3 years ago. My aches had fallen and I was in a lot of pain. Once I'd had been diagnosed I had custom-made orthotics which I wear in laced up shoes in the colder months. Birkenstocks have been the only summer footwear that I can wear that gives me that much needed arch support. This madrid style is comfortable and a little more feminine in comparison with the arizona and gizeh. I like the colour and the fit is excellent
on 21 November 2016
As described. They're comfortable, fit right and are a nice colour.
on 18 July 2017
Ok sandals for the price but came up a bit large bought another pair a size and half smaller fits perfect.
on 7 August 2017
On my 3rd pair in 10 years. I love these shoes.Great because they mold to my feet. Like wearing slippers outside.
on 25 November 2013
Great colour, very comfy and a real bargain! I've had this brand of sandal before and had paid a fortune for them so was a little dubious as to whether these would be the same quality but they seem to be. I've had them for a good few months now and have worn them nearly every day over the summer and they're still going well!
on 13 June 2014
Perfect. I'm a 4.5 usually so was wary of the sizing. Ordered a 37N and it fits perfectly. Fab price. Comfortable. Nothing at all not to like, just ordered a pair in silver and would have ordered others in other colours but sadly not available in 37n. Arrived super fast also, ordered on Wednesday, arrived on Friday.
on 11 February 2014
I bought these shoes for my wife as a present. I know she will like them as she's had a similar pair before. The price I paid was very good so overall she will be very pleased.
The package arrived in a bag that wasn't padded. I don't know if it's the shop's fault or the couriers but the box was not in very good condition. As the person giving it as a present I'm a little disappointed.
on 7 July 2012
My first pair arrived within 24 hours of ordering and they are great. I now have another pair I am so taken. Being a sufferer of plantar fasciitis I have found these just about the most comfortable sandals going. With a next day delivery service and a great product with different width fittings, and so many colours and finishes to choose from, I can only highly recommend this prouct to all.