TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 January 2012
OK it may be me who is stupid but I got this because the clip on my Sansa MP3 had broken on one side.
I thought the band would have some kind of pouch for the player to slide into - it doesn't. I thought the plastic cover would have a clip or something on the back of it to fix to the armband - it doesn't. The plastic cover goes over the MP3 and the MP3 clips [if its clip works] to the armband. No good for me. I shouldn't have assumed.
I bought two. One for me and one for my friend who also has a Sansa Clip MP3. His clip is still intact - and he prefers to clip the MP3 to the armband rather than to the front of his gym vest. So he's really happy with this product.

And me? I've shoved my pouch and armband in a drawer and I've gaffer taped the clip back onto my MP3 and am still clipping it to the front of my shirt.

EDIT - the clip broke again. So I bought another MP3 player a few months ago.
And the clip has now gone on that too, even though I handled it very carefully.
So that is obviously a weak point of the Sansa Clip - BUT, I prefer the Sansa clip to the ipod shuffle so rather than keep buying new players, I gave the matter some thought.
The rubber cover is thin, the arm band has a velcro fastener, so I got a strong needle, some strong cotton thread and I hand sewed a square of velcro onto the back of the rubber pouch thing. Then I stuck the MP3 player onto the armband with the velcro. It works! I've been to the Gym this afternoon and it didn't fall off.

So - I can now use this product!
And I haven't got to buy ANOTHER Sansa Clip player!
on 28 July 2012
I bought my sansa clip+ for use in the gym, so needed something to protect this beautiful little machine from my sweaty hands. The choice of covers, it seems, is limited - there's this or the iGaditz version. I couldn't see a difference between them, so plumped for the GTMax as the cheaper of the two.

Unlike other reviewers i didn't experience any delay in postage - ordered Sunday, arrived Thursday, though it does come from the US so i can certainly understand why others were delayed... i count myself lucky.

The cover is really very good, and very good value (I paid less than £3 with postage). About 2mm thick, it doesn't add too much bulk to the tiny player, but is just enough to give a little confidence that it will help protect it. Its made of a nice looking matte black rubber, fits the sansa clip+ perfectly (no slack) and does have the same button symbols from the player molded onto the button covers. All the buttons function fine under the cover. Those who use the voice record function will be pleased to here that a small recess allows the microphone to be used. Others have commented on slightly shoddy cut outs for the headphone/charge sockets - mine is absolutely fine and perfectly positioned. No hole for the micro sd card, but this is hardly a problem. The clip itself also functions normally with the cover.

There is no screen cover, so at the same time i bought a microfilm screen cover by Savvies for a couple of pounds, and this is enough to prevent the screen from getting scratched and prevent sweat leaking inside - otherwise I just treat the player with enough care so as not to risk the screen cracking.

All in all, this is very good value for money and a worthwhile addition to help protect the sansa clip+.
on 13 February 2013
Love this to bits. I hadn't realised when I purchased it that it would come from the US but I needn't have worried, it arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. The hard shell ensures that if you carry your iPod (or in my case iPod Shuffle) in your handbag, there's no danger of it getting scratched or damaged in any way. One side has a "net" to slip your iPod into, the other side is for your headphones to ensure they don't get tangled up. The inside is also big enough for some coins or a car key if you leave your car and go for a long walk. The clip will clip easily onto a belt if you want to take it with you on your walk/run etc. All in all a great buy and I would highly recommend these to anyone and wouldn't hesitate to buy as a gift for a friend.
on 20 November 2010
The case acts as a second skin over the Clip+, and prevents scratches and knocks (and emulsion paint!) on the surface of the player.

The material is squidgy to the touch, making it a little bit shock absorbent. Seems to cushion the player from damage when knocked off a table or falls out of your pocket.

Overall a good buy, though it doesn't protect the screen, hence 4/5.

(The seller is from California, so the delivery takes longer btw, though still not as long as Royal Mail can take!)
on 8 December 2010
The product is much thinner than expected (so unsure of its protective ability). It's machined innacurately; Some of the holes don't really line up, whilst others look like they were cut out with a pair of scissors. There is a cut out over the micro sd card slot (which other silicone cases do not have) I'd prefer without personally.

However, it is pretty cheap in comparison to others. It depends what you are after...
on 6 September 2013
Item arrived this morning. I just plugged it into wall socket to ensure working correctly and the thing nearly exploded. Big Flash!! Big Bang!! Scorching around wall socket!! and main fuse board tripped. I thought I was going to die. I am just relieved this happened when I was here and not when I left it plugged in unattended. A house fire is not what anyone needs. I have absolutely no interest in a replacement for this product, such is my anger.
Updates 10th of September. In fairness to seller they have contacted me immediately to organise full refund. Can't argue with that.
on 29 August 2012
Excellent little cover. Fits very well and all the holes line up perfectly.

As I do a lot of walking with the dogs I wanted some thing which would offer some protection against rain getting into the player and this fits the bill ideally.

Mine arrived in a total of 7 days but since that covered the Bank Holiday weekend I was quite happy with the delivery speed.

For the price you can not go wrong.
on 28 August 2015
My wife chose this for her Sandisk MP3 player, to offer it some protection, it does the job perfectly and does not interfere in anyway with the operation or charging of the player. The little cover is as pink as it looks in the picture, so happy days, the wife is happy, so I am to.
on 13 December 2015
on 4 November 2013
The case is quite opaque and goes well with several different colours of Sansa Clip mp3 player. It has a pleasant texture and seems well made and hard-wearing. It will protect your player from dirt and scratches, while adding extra grip for you to hold it. It is a little expensive for what it is, but it is worth it to protect a piece of technology and it might even prevent damage from small shocks and bumps. Fitting is really easy and it has been formed to perfectly match the buttons on the device. Just make sure you have the right version of the SanDisk Sansa Clip mp3 player.

See one answered question