Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

on 16 January 2013
I was disappointed because although they were exactly what I wanted - they did not work! This christmas my tree had no lights at all.
on 24 November 2016
The 100 light just ideal for my 6ft tree and they look pretty and can't wait to put them on my tree and they are a good buy for the money, really happy with them and I would diffiantly recommend them and I would diffiantly buy again, and it was a good service and delivery by the seller.
on 29 April 2013
They arrived in a battered box, saying that they we clear. But they are coloured. Now I have to go to all the hassle of sending them back.
on 20 December 2014
These are the type of lights that are on one big loop i.e. no start to end. I hate this type find it really hard to put on the tree.
on 3 December 2015
Dreadful. So disappointed. Got two boxes and both don't work. I've tried replacing the bulbs. But no luck. Got to buy another set now
on 10 December 2014
Good delivery but lights only lasted a day and now dont work! Buy cheap buy twice
on 7 November 2015
Sadly they have never worked for me, even with replacing bulbs.
on 6 February 2012
Delivery and everything like that was on time, i was expecting the fairy lights to be the same blue as on the picture but i was very dissaponted as when they were switched on they were more green than blue
on 28 December 2011
I was looking for blue lights that had 100 odd bulbs, with a reasonable leed in length. these seemed to fit the bill...and they did they were nice and bright, long and look like they will last a good few years.
on 11 December 2015
Lights look lovely on the tree at my place of work. I didn't decorate the tree though so can't comment on how easy or difficult they were to use! Prompt delivery too!