on 4 October 2017
Bright daylight spectrum white light, bayonet fitting. Quite large. Wonderful for people who suffer from winter depression (SAD). The spectrum of light important as well as brightness. Bought one, which was fitted today. So please I’ve immediately ordered 5 more. Fits standard UK bayonet fitting. Could be used in overhead lights and table lamps etc. If it’s important to you for a neat look in *small* fittings and you don’t mind about daylight spectrum and being very bright, you might look for a smaller light bulb. But I can’t stress enough how much I love the white light spectrum and brightness. Makes my lampshade look pretty. Not dimmable - not for use with dimmer or in a completely closed fitment. You might want other table lamps etc with lower wattage for evenings, as it’s just possible very bright light all evening could disturb sleep. But if you do get down in the dumps in winter, these light bulbs are SO worth it!
on 8 October 2017
First bulb has lasted 14 months and was on for around 4 - 6 hours per day. The light is clear and bright and I love it ! I had a spare and am just about to order another. I have this and a SAD light next to me while I work, may just be imagination but I feel that they both help and I wouldn't be without either if I can help it. The bulb is big (H 162mm W 62mm) so might not be suitable for smaller lamps.
on 26 September 2017
If you want very bright light then this is for you. I didn't expect it to be so bright as it is an energy saving bulb, so if you want a warmer tone I would advise against getting this, but great for a bright light well covered with a lampshade (or it's a bit blinding!)
on 13 October 2017
Really pleased with this.
I bought it because I hate the dark winter mornings getting ready for work at 6am with all of the lights on!
Its a much nicer light than standard bulbs and better for doing make up 🙃
on 6 October 2017
Although these are softer than normal fluorescent tubes & bulbs the light is similarly harsh and single frequency. I prefer a daylight halogen or blue daylight incandescent bulb.
on 25 September 2017
Thanks to Amazon having a record of when I bought this I can see it has lasted a full three months! My previous one lasted several years. Will not be buying this make again.
on 14 October 2017
Furious. Bought this light bulb and after 3 uses it completely failed. Waste of money, can't even request a refund.
on 9 October 2017
Had the lighbulb since late January 2017. It no longer works from today. I don't feel we got 8000 hours worth of light from it, as stated on the product description. However, the quality of the light was good when it worked.

I would probably go with another brand, if I was to buy a daylight bulb again.
on 12 October 2017
Good quality bulb but ordered the wrong size
on 22 September 2017
Just what I needed. Bought two.