on 28 May 2014
I was under the impression that they were individual Templates ranging from 1" to 5" but I think I have cracked how to use the master template with some success. I use it to measure my box sizes and will be back for other shapes. Many thanks
on 21 June 2017
good for price i just dont like them personally excellent delivery
on 14 January 2018
Just what was wanted
on 6 July 2016
Great tempkate. Move to select small hexies for rotary cutting, or select full size all clearly labelled
on 23 July 2017
as expected
on 15 February 2017
Not wat i expected!!!it looked like all separate sizes instead its only one will have to look for others....
on 10 April 2014
Have not yet used it, but it is just what I am looking for to get me started on making enough hexagons from the various scraps of fabric I have lying around.
on 6 June 2013
I bought this on behalf of my wife - "I haven't actually used this template yet, but it seems really good. It's very sturdy and rigid, so it seems like it might last a while, and not distort when drawing or cutting around it. It arrived packaged well, and when it said it would. Can't wait to use it."
on 7 February 2016
Really good tool for hexagon quilting. This will help me to create nice quilt presents
on 23 May 2014
good item to have. takes all the measuring out of cutting hexagons. perfect every time. so glad I bought this. You can cut the fabric and piecing paper if doing hand sewing.