on 5 January 2012
My experience:
I've installed two modules on a HP pavilion-dv3 and they have been working perfectly. I usually execute several tasks at the same time and this memory upgrade has helped to speed up the process of opening more and more windows as I'm waiting some videos to finish rendering. I've installed 8 GB (two modules).

My usage:
I've installed virtualbox and I'm running from there Eclipse. On the host machine ( Windows 7 Home Premium 64) I've been rendering videos and since I've upgraded the RAM I can see some improvement. Mind you, I had to upgrade from 4 GB to 8 GB to actually see some changes in terms of performance.

Just in case someone is wondering about some technical details not shown in the description:

Manufacturing date (bought December 2011): Week 44 31/10/2011 -- 06/11/2011

Minimum Refresh Recovery Time Delay (tRFCmin): 160.000 ns
Minimum Internal Write to Read Command Delay (tWTRmin): 7.500 ns
Minimum Internal Read to Precharge Command Delay (tRTPmin): 7.500 ns
Minimum Four Activate Window Delay Time (tFAWmin): 30.000 ns
Memory Speed: 666.7 MHz (PC3-10600)

Conclusion:
I bought this brand in the past and using the laptop every day for two years and it never failed. So far, it seems to be working perfectly.
on 3 October 2011
It was delivered fast and it was in excellent condition (sealed not opened or ...) and it worked excellent on my HP G6 i5-2410m with original 4GB installed on one slot. I simply added this module and it is working for a few days now with heavy usage (gaming crysis 2 included). I just want to note when reading SPD through CPU-Z this module has slower timing than the original one in the laptop but still they are working in dual channel mode and RAM windows index has improved from 7.2 to 7.4 I don't know if it was another brand would it be faster or not. Maybe it is normal for the second slot, I am talking about JEDEC #X timings.
on 12 November 2011
clock speed and manufactturers name are what i looked for first i have bought two of these now and my laptop now flies :)
highly recommend buying if you want STABLE effective RAM for your laptop ( DDR3)
on 18 April 2012
Delivered 2 days earlier than expected, the module works perfectly and added a real boost to my laptop.
I had a problem at first install because the computer wouldn't start but it was just because of contacts, so push it WELL into its place before closing the lid!
on 30 January 2012
Got this today and installed it in my laptop. Worked right away without any problems. Also ran memtest on it and got no errors either. Now my system's running on dual channel and I can feel the significant difference. Coupled with the intel core i7 processor, this is just awesome! Such a great value for high performing RAM. Mine was manufactured on Week 50, 2011 - so it's new stock
on 28 June 2012
I bought this product for gaming 2 months ago, which instantly gave me a better gaming experience. And I also noticed the improved overall performance of the laptop when I was editing HD videos. Heavy usage is applied constantly but it`s still working properly with high performance. Great product in a reasonable price, buy it.
on 17 January 2014
The product description clearly states this is Kingston brand ram, and indeed, the specific product description even lists the Kingston model number (KVR1333D3S9/4G). However, on arrival the ram turned out to be generic ram - 'Hyperam'. Not what I ordered so it's going back.

Whilst the seller dispatched the item quickly enough, it arrived in wholly inadequate packaging - stuffed into a padded envelope with no protective covering.

"Schools1st Ltd" have ignored all my emails, and seem - on my experience - a thoroughly untrustworthy seller. I strongly advise anyone thinking of making a purchase to shop around, or make sure you buy direct from Amazon, and avoid the likes of "Schools1st Ltd". Not to be trusted.
on 13 March 2013
Well there isn't too much I can say about some RAM really, It's cheap, arrived quickly in perfect condition, really easy to be installed into my HP Envy 6-1126sa and the laptop accepted it without any problems at all and the laptop is preforming admirably. I would highly recommend some of this RAM
on 24 May 2013
Needed some memory. Arrived well packed, slotted straight in and worked. What more can you say? Apparently, four more words!
on 26 April 2013
I have this product for more than a year now. I plugged it in and it just works. Except for the fact that I have more RAM in my computer I totally forgot it even exists. I would recommend this product for anyone with a compatible laptop.

See one answered question