on 24 September 2016
But disapointed thought they would come in pink so have a little girl with blue dummies but other than the colour fab does the trick
on 21 November 2016
Pink dummy for a boy? Don't think so. Second time it happend. Won't buy again!!!
on 9 March 2017
Excellent, my lo likes them
on 22 September 2016
What is the point in displaying a picture of pink dummy's when any colour or design is sent to the customer. Won't be purchasing again.
on 8 October 2016
Colour may vary is so stupid! Why would I want blue and green soothers for my baby girl as I'm sure a parent ordering for a boy wouldn't want pink! There should be a colour option
on 3 December 2011
My son will only take Avent dummies, and I have been looking for this particular pattern every where, as they are slightly smaller teats and he has even a preference for that!
on 18 August 2015
Loved these as I feel the shape of them resembles a nipple once babies are feeding so my twin girls haven't struggled with taking the dummy's and I've bought four. Just wish you could choose the colour as they sent me two blue ones
on 16 September 2012
found the delievery of this item very quick, safe and good.it is for my daughter and was wanting one quickly as she needed one and it was cheap, so value for money on all levels!
on 27 November 2012
As the title states, this was the second time these soothers were purchased. They were for my niece and if she could speak yet she would say she loves them.
on 21 June 2016
These are excellent dummies, the shape is really well thought out. My daughter wants to nurse constantly when tiredand/upset/growth spurt this gives me a much needed break. Now she's teething we pop two in a cup of ice and alternate them to soothe her.
The lids are also really useful for transport and to ensure they're clean in between uses.
One tiny problem is cleaning, water gets in the teat (easily squeezed out) and fluff stuck between teat and hard plastic bit but it is nothing hard to sort with a few finger nail or toothpick.
Thoroughly recommend over all others, including other types of Agent dummy.