on 20 January 2013
I have bought and reviewed quite a few Killer Cat books and rate them very highly. Easy to read, just the right length for bedtime for the Grand children and always cause gales of laughter so they go to sleep happy!
on 27 November 2010
Another good story in the life of Tuffy the cat. When we read the first one we fell about laughing, others have not been as good as that but this one compares with the original. Cannot wait for to read the next one about Christmas. A good read for young readers especially for boys who can be hard to please these days.Good use of language which creates the comic scene beautifully. Would recommend these books to all young readers.
on 4 January 2016
Age reviewed: 9
So funny especially at the end when the cat scared the wimpy dogs away!😹😸😼
He had a great start of a birthday party!πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ†
Loved it! So great you should read it!πŸ’žπŸ‘βœ‹πŸ’–πŸ’•β€πŸ’πŸ’œπŸ‘βœ‹
on 24 December 2012
I didn't rate this one in the series with a full 5 stars because I read the Killer Cat's Christmas after and found it even funnier. That one got 5 stars.

Having said that, this is a great, laugh out loud book that parents will enjoy reading as much as kids do.
My 7 year old son loves cats and humour so the combination of this series is perfect for him.

I found myself enjoying it as much as he does, in fact. We are buying the whole series.

Highly recommended for kids who enjoy humour and who love cats.
on 17 February 2010
I bought this book for my seven year old daughter who had previously read another in the series. She seems to be obsessed with these books and reads them over and over !!
on 4 March 2010
Yet another great story about 'Tuffy' wonderfully written with humour. A must for children and adults alike.
on 24 May 2013
Bought as a birthday gift for a family member who is not usually a reader. He loved it and asked for if there were any more books, i bought others in the series and read them myself. Loved them all.
on 19 June 2013
A very funny book - appealed to my son's sense of humour and kept his attention. Would definitely recommend it!
on 18 December 2012
I will ask as this was a birthday gift for a child, I haven't heard much but it looks funny
on 23 August 2014
My kids did not like the story and the book was short for what I paid for it.