Vitax Organic 2 in 1 Plant Invigorator RTU Spray 750ml
Package Quantity: 1|Style: 2 in 1 Plant Invigorator|Change

on 3 November 2013
I was so pleased with the results I had from this pest spray. I had black spot on my roses and the buds were all being eaten. I was beyond upset. To make things worse the black spot was spreading to all my other plants as well.

I chose this product because it was organic and said it was good for roses and black spot. I certainly didn't want to be using harsh chemicals on my plants that would harm any of the good insects like the bees and butterflies. Within a week I had noticed that the black spot on my roses was subsiding and the buds weren't being eaten and they were blooming as they should. I was so pleased. The black spot on my other plants also cleared up. I would recommend this product to anyone for its effectiveness and the fact it is organic and won't harm bees.
on 15 June 2017
This is a bit like the Emperor's new clothes! You have to have belief because how would you know whether it works? And the application is a challenge - make sure you spray both the top and underside of the leaves?! Really? Have the manufacturers actually tried to do that? I gave it my best shot, used most of one bottle on two plum trees to try to remove dust/aphids etc. but quite honestly, I think I wasted my time and money.
I suppose if you have a small tree/plant which needs 'invigorating' then perhaps give it a go. The best I can say is it can't do any harm and might do some good. On the plus side, it smells nice.
on 23 October 2016
I use organic products on my plants because my dog likes to nose around the garden and this plant invigorator works brilliantly
on 3 July 2017
Wasn't sure how this worked/what it did. It's basically a plant wash in a spray and needs to be applied regularly in growing season I think for cleaning off bugs. I have an allotment,wanted this for my small fruit trees. I'd definitely get the other box of concentrate next time as I felt this was used up way too quickly. A good product though.
on 7 April 2016
Impressed with product
on 25 June 2017
Item received Ok.
on 18 June 2014
I have black currant bushes that had some black fly on the young shoots, so being conscious of neonictanides that have been blamed for some of the problems with bees I decided to go organic. I gave the bushes three sprayings over a period of two weeks directly onto the place where the pests were and waited for the effect, and waited, and waited. Only to find that the black fly had bred more and infested more of the plant. Obviously the spray had very little effect on the blackfly other than probably increasing their mojo (if you know what I mean). I have not used it on any other pests because I feel that I would be wasting my time using something that although it advertises that it works has in this case failed miserably and I would have been better of with washing up liquid. I then done some more research and found that Bayer Provado does not contain the harmful chemicals that affect bees and I bought some and tried it one still evening on the same black currant bushes and was excited to see that within twenty four hours the blackfly were no more. Its a shame that I bought two bottles of the Vitax spray and nearly used one bottle to find it had no effect and I would say to anyone with a blackfly infestation not to waste their money and time on such a useless item.
on 21 March 2016
Ended up resorting to chemical warfare to deal with an infestation of fluted scale because this was ineffective. Clearly I am not the first to find this. Memo to self - read ALL reviews before ordering
on 6 April 2017
ok
on 15 April 2017
Gave it to someone so i don,t know about it.