on 6 August 2012
The product looks great on the bed. But its not very useful, especially if you want to use it against mosquitos. I am living in Africa, and I brought this item couple of months ago from Amazon UK. I installed this in my bedroom, and it looks great. But its quite useless against mosquitos. The reason is very simple, there are no zippers to close the net properly. Its easy to get inside, but at the same time its quite easy for a person (while sleeping) to disturb the net, and make an opening for mosquitos to enter.
on 20 April 2011
Quality is about what I expected for the very cheap price. Mesh is quite open but adequate I think, good size too, but there is quite a large hole at the top after gathering the net together for hanging. I have filled this with a little extra mesh to prevent the little blighters getting through here.
on 6 November 2011
I bought this for a trip to India. On opening, I found a small hole in the net, which I fixed up with the only available thing - a plaster. The ceiling in my room was too high to hang the net properly, so I managed to improvise with a selection of coat hangers, hanging from the ceiling fan, but beware if you are planning to take it on holiday, you may not be able to use the provided hook, which screws into the ceiling. My very first attempt at putting the net back in the bag resulted in the ring breaking, rendering it pretty useless, so overall not very impressed.
on 5 January 2015
Bought this for going on our Campervan trip to Spain and Portugal last year and it was tops done the job and keeping the Mosquito,s out of the van at night so we always got a sleep and for the price first class.
on 28 November 2011
Prompt delivery and efficient service. However when the net was opened in Zambia there was a 90cm tear in the netting. I did not bring the net back as local needs are greater than the risk of malaria in Scotland. Not seeking recompense - just suggest that nets should be opened before going abroad to make sure there are no faults.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 June 2016
I bought a mosquito net some time ago from a well known outdoor store and it lasted less than 24 hours. I opened it and the netting started to come away. I wanted to try this mosquito net for two reasons. I travel to countries where mosquitoes and crawling/flying insects are prevalent (I could have done with this a few months ago!) and I also wanted to know how transportable it was and how easy it would be to erect abroad.

Firstly, it does come with a very handy washable drawstring case and packs down flat and small so won't prove overly cumbersome in your suitcase or backpack. The only tricky aspect was manipulating it into the smaller size to put back into the case because the top part has malleable wire and has to be twisted into an infinity type shape in order to be able to re-pack it.
The mosquito canopy comes with a small hook. I simply tapped it into my ceiling with a hammer (it also comes with a raw plug but I could not be bothered to drill a hole in the ceiling). This is handy to know because since it hangs from a ceiling you are hardly going to pack a drill with you on your holiday, so a small tap did secure it into the ceiling (at least for me).
It really is huge insomuch as it covered my double bed with excess netting to spare. It also reached to nearly the bottom of my quite high divan bed. There is a very handy (and long) opening so you do not have to lift up the net and crawl underneath!! You simply wrap the opening back over the rest of the netting to secure yourself safely inside free from flying nuisances.
I was fortunate to receive this product at a discounted rate in return for a fair review. I really like it. I had it up in my bedroom despite the fact that I am based in the UK and we do not have mosquitoes where I am based. I just wanted to get a feel for it and far from feeling claustrophobic, it was very cosy.
on 25 May 2011
Bought two of these for our home in Barbados. Didn't take up too much room in the suitcase. Was very easy to put up (wooden ceilings) and took no more than a few minutes. Most importantly it worked - no bites!. Worth buying the kingsize as it gives excellent coverage. Just as easy to take down, a quick fold and it was back in it's storage bag. Excellent product and great value(well known high street store selling the double bed version for £40!). Will most certainly be buying more.
on 3 March 2014
We took one of these to Uganda for a couple of weeks of treking around.
It packs down pretty small, and provides ample cover.
I was a little concerned that it wasn't treated, but had no problems at all. They are fairly delicate, and packing or unpacking the springy hoop at the top could (I imagine) lead to damage for the unwary.
We hung it up several times with no damage, which is easy enough if you have a wooden ceiling - on one occasion we had to tie string across the room between the curtain rail and the wardrobe in order to provide the necessary (single) hanging point (take string).
We copied the hotels, and sprayed the room with fly spray after dinner so everything was dead by the time we went to bed, and the smell was gone. We did take fly spray with us though so we had a choice of chemicals!
Also looks good and would be fine for decorative purposes; ours will definitely be coming back out in summer...
on 7 October 2015
We needed a mosquito net for our trip to French Polynesia along with other repellent kit. It had to be easy to set-up and light to carry.

We were not disappointed with this product at all. It was light and simple to hang every evening. It took my husband less than 2 mins.
It worked! Not a single bite during the nights. Easy to crawl under and out if needed.

Since, I have used the net again for a trip to Indonesia. Another success story. Don't look further, just buy this.
on 26 June 2016
The Mosquito Net comes in a packet with a drawstring bag
The contents:

Mosquito Net
Hanging Hook
Raw Plug

The Mosquito net will come in handy for summer camping and help protect
from the midges and mosquitos biting.
The net is a really good size with circumference of 12 Metres and the height
is 2.5 Metres and is suitable for up to a king size bed.
There is a net entrance which just flaps over.
The net is really easy to install by attaching the hook to the ceiling and then remove
the net from bag it automatically opens up when unfolded then hang from the hook.
It packs and folds away compactly and is lightweight to carry.

I purchased this item at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
All reviews and evaluation are my own and I do my best to share positives/negative feedback on items that I review
and I am not in anyway influenced or connected to seller of these products.
If you found this in anyway helpful click yes :)
review image review image