Customer reviews

on 22 April 2017
This basket has transformed our Quinny buzz! It's made life out and about with the baby so much easier. Having somewhere to pop his toys, burp cloths, hand sanitiser etc within easy reach is amazing. Its simple to attatch and seems to be withstanding daily use really well. Good quality. Would definitely recommend this
on 24 February 2016
Very happy. unfortunately is staring to tear away (the outside net bit, over a year old) but giving how much weight i put when I go shopping is understandable. I will buy again when it breaks properly as I think for the price you can't go wrong.
on 27 April 2017
Very good one i bought 3 pc for friends of mine .
on 29 December 2014
This item can not hold much it broke after second use. And I did not have much in there other than nappies, and change of clothes for a baby under 12 months. Very cheap not made well at all. If raining your items will get wet. Waste of money
on 2 July 2016
Perfect attached to my rollator easily. I love that it's not see through
on 7 February 2014
I have looked at other similar product but don't think they are well priced. This product works perfectly for my pram - i need something not to hold coffee cups but to stuff the baby scarf and hat and small toys. I like it myself.
on 25 October 2014
Fits well on both our Maclaren and Sliver Cross Surf and is so useful we've been able to ditch the big baby bag and just use this and a wash bag when we go out.
on 30 July 2013
this is so helpful and attaches really easily. Really useful for going shopping etc, would definitely recommend this product, good buy
on 11 October 2014
This is so handy I don't know why they don't sell them in places like mothercare. You can't store heavy stuff but I use it for keys, phone, tissues, gloves etc.
on 9 October 2013
I bought this net to use with our Silvercross Pop. It is very useful although tricky to attach. Now in place it does a good job. Very practical to transport the many things babies travel with.