Mini Wooden Pegs, Plain, 100pk
Package Quantity: 1|Colour: Style-8|Change
Price:£1.39+ Free shipping

on 20 July 2015
Quick delivery, and good quality considering the cheap price. Surprisingly, none of mine came broken, but I do think they wouldn't be able to be used more than a couple of times as they are quite delicate. Overall great for the money and will look nice hanging up my Polaroids around my room!
review image
8 people found this helpful
on 25 January 2016
I was looking for small wooden pegs that I could use for my daughters birthday party. I wanted to join little bits of paper together and only a mini peg would have worked. This however, is not just mini, its not even usable as a peg. I think it is more for decorative purposes, rather than being able to hold something small together. I did then try and use it in her scrapbook, but they looked really weird so unfortunately I didn't get on well with the product
on 1 May 2014
I make my own cards and other projects. I have found these little pegs very useful. I used to struggle when trying to glue small things together and found everthing I tried to hold these small bits together a problem. Once I found these little pegs it has made working with small items very easy. They are also useful for holding Birthday and Christmas cards on a string to show them off. I also use them them for holding my photos on a string when I am making up an album to send to family. They are also useful for for holding the sides of small boxes while the glue sets. Since I got them I seem to be finding more and more uses for them.
on 17 April 2013
These tiny little wooden pegs were a real find. I was after some for a crafting project for my sisters wedding, an interactive guestbook where people would peg up bunting as their little sentiments for the couple. I needed them to be able to hold strong/thick card onto twine. When they arrived i was worried they were pegs to be used as decoration only but i was so pleased when i discovered they were functionable as well as cute.
I would recommend you getting these if you have a craft project on the go- they have so many uses, you can glue them on as embellishments or use them on string as card/photo holders etc.
Great value and lots of uses makes them a great crafters item.
on 15 October 2013
These little pegs are well made and the spring is strong enough to make them hold tight to whatever they are clipped to. They are just the right size to clip photographs to a piece of string or to clip a name card to a glass to make a cheap place name setting.
6 people found this helpful
on 15 July 2013
As I required a large number of these I opted for the cheapest, and cheap they are. The edges are rough, and many have broken already, they are very fragile which means probably one use only (which was not my intention.) However they will do the job at my wedding, and for £1 a pack of 95 (on average 5 per bag are unusable) its still good value but disappointed with the overall quality.
9 people found this helpful
on 13 May 2014
I bought these for crafts at home (including making gifts and cards) but when they arrived, my colleagues were so enamoured by how sweet they are, that we've all now got "bunting" of craft twine and little pegs, holding up our "contacts" sheets, important documents and personal pictures. It's very simple, and practical, but in a very sweet and aesthetically pleasing way! :o)
on 20 June 2014
These little clips are a bargain. I used them to hang embarrassing pictures of my dad up at his 70th birthday party! I used two clips to hold two photos back to back on string in a breeze and they worked perfectly so i was very pleased. I also used them to clip bunting to drain pipes to stop them twistign in the breeze.
on 2 February 2014
These tiny little pegs are so incredibly cute! I used them for crafts, and they were exactly what i needed - about an inch long, and has a spring so can even be used (just like a standard wooden peg). The wood is unfinished, so glue on well, and i had no broken pegs in the bag. Came well packaged, and arrived very quickly. Great for card crafts!
on 11 December 2015
These pegs are surprisingly strong and well made considering the economical price, and at their tiny size are perfect for decorating cards or attaching a small magnet and using to pop things onto the fridge. Definitely worth it!